Coma estas :)

~
~
~

*Nathan's POV*

"He's woken up."

Those three words have been playing themselves over and over in my head as I run through the corridors to get to Jessie's room leaving my aunt and Shane behind, running through the sliding doors of the hospital, going past the reception area, dodging nurses and people.

I get to the door and come to a sudden stop. I look in through the window, but all I manage to see are machines and Danny sitting at the end of the bed.

I take one shaky step towards the door and lift my hand giving two small knocks. A few seconds later Danny opens the door.

"Is, is Jessie... Is he awake?" I ask looking down, afraid that it wasn't real.

"Yes, he's only just gone to sleep, if you want you can come in." He says. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and nod my head.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone with him, I'm going to run a couple errands. Take care of my little brother." He says as he opens the door a bit more as I walk inside. He goes back to get his jacket and then leaves.

I stand in place for what seems like hours but is actually just a couple of seconds. I take a couple of deep breaths and then walk towards his bed.

As I approach his bed I see him laying on the hospital bed, but this time instead of being in a coma, he's peacefully sleeping, with his mouth parted open slightly and his chest going up and down with every breath he takes. I sit in the chair next to his bed and take his hand in mine, careful not to wake him up.

He looks better than when I first saw him, but he still had his casts on and had stiches in new places, but most of the bruise wers gone.

I was quietly studying his breathing when I felt him shift.

"Jessie?" I asked quietly.

"N-nathan, is that you?" I heard him reply in a soft voice rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

"Oh my god, baby, yes it's me." I said as he turned to look at me with a small smile. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips. I felt him smile into the kiss as he squeezed my hand which made me smile with so much happiness.

After we broke apart we looked at each other and he reached his hand out to caress my cheek, I put my hand over his and felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes.

"I've missed you so much." I said as my voice cracked.

"I've missed you too." He said rubbing my cheek with his thumb and bringing my face back down again to kiss me. We stayed like that for a while and then I carefully got into bed with him and cuddled with him as he fell back asleep.

~
~
~

*??? POV*

"You complete idiot. Did I not say that I wanted him dead, not the other one. What's the whole point of this if the other isn't dead?" I snapped at the person who was standing at the door looking like he was about to shit himself.

"Sr, he isn't d-dead he's still alive. I-I-I-I made sure of that." He stammered.

I glared at him from over my glasses, that poor idiot, he better be right, because everything my son wants, he gets it and I'll be damned if I am made a fool because of people who can't do a simple job.

"If you bring me proof that he's still alive, I will reconsider nor firing you. I will give you 24 hours. Your time starts now." I said as he scrambled to the door.

"Thank you Sir!" he said as he left the room. What a pathetic being.

~
~
~

*Nathan's POV*

I woke up and was confused as to where I was before I looked down and saw Jessie sleeping soundly. I studied his features. Loving the way he softly snored, and the way that he would suddenly smile in his sleep.

I lay there looking down and admiring him until someone opened the door.

"WHY-" Samantha busted in shouting with an Angie trying to desperately hold her back. I quickly put my finger up to my lips and shushed her, then looked back down to Jessie to see that my angel was still sleeping, I let out a sigh and looked back at her.

"Why sid you not call me?!?! Did you even think about how worried I was??!?!?! I had to find out after Shane posted it on twitter and Ang saw it then told me!!!!!" Samantha whisper-yelled as Angie mouthed 'sorry'. I rolled my eyes at her and shifted a bit so I could turn to look at them better.

"I was running here, the only thing on my mind was and is Jessie. What if Angie was hurt and in the hospital, would you think of anything else?" I questioned her.

She gasped and pointed a finger at me.

"Listen here yo-" She was cut off as Angie put her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry, she was just really worried and you know how protective she is of him, they're like siblings." She explained while holding down a wriggling Samantha.

"It's ok, besides, he's only been awake for a couple hours." I said as Jessie groaned and turned his head.

"Can't you guys go bicker some where else?? I'm tired and I'm trying to sleep." Jessie whined and tried to pull the covers over his head.

"SLEEP?!?!?! YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR A MONTH AND YOU STILL WANT TO SLEEP?!?!?!?" Samantha shrieked. I winced at the sudden noise, but Jessie just shrugged it off and cuddled into my side.

"And being in a coma was a lot of work ya know, especially having to mentally prepare myself for your screaming." He said and closed his eyes.

"Jessi-" She started but was cut off again.

"I'm sleeping" He mumbled.

"I'm warni-" She tried again, but Jessie cut her off again.

"I'm sleeping!" He said a bit louder this time. I looked down and saw a small smile play on his lips. I chuckled quietly and his smile broadened.

"Ugh, you jerk. I'll be back later and you better be awake then or else I'll give you hell." She mumbled.

"Mhmm...ok, now go home and let me get some beauty sleep." He said as he put an arm up and pointed to the door. Angie was holding back a laugh as she dragged an unamused Samantha out of the room.

"Glad you're back Jessie." Angie said as she waved and then left with her girlfriend.

"Lets go back to sleep." He said once the door was closed and I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around him.

"That sounds like a good plan."

~
~
~

Listen I know it's short and poop buuuuuut I said I would have it done and so here it is, it's currently 2:29am and it's snowing and I am tired so I will go to sleep xV I love you all and remember you are all beautiful and happy new years🎉🎉🎊🎊 may all great things come to you all!!
- misfit xxx