Nathan

~ Hey beautiful creatures! This chapter is about nathan ( dude in the picture ) ~enjoy!~
~
~
~
"DAMNIT NATHAN WAKE UP YOU FAG!" I was awoken by my drunk mother yelling and banging on my door. Fuck, I thought to myself. 

"SHERYL WHERE THE HELL ARE THE KEYS?!?!?" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. Suddenly there was loud banging downstairs. I covered my ears, they were always like this in the mornings, especially if they were drunk, I couldn't handle it.

It all started when my older brother, Alex, died in a car accident about 5 years ago, he was their pride and joy, and I was....a failure, its been that way for a while, but I try to do my best to move forward, even though I was reminded everyday that nothing I did would ever be good enough for them.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I stepped out I looked at myself in my mirror. I had so many cuts and bruises on my body. I ran my finger along a long scar that I had that went along my stomach. I remembered the day it happened. It was three years ago my parents were both drunk and I was 14, they were fighting and I was stuck in the middle, my mom threw a glass bottle and it hit me. I looked at myself one more time and walked out. I went to my closet to find something to wear. I put on a white tee and some jeans, I grabbed my red converse, phone, and my jacket and walked downstairs.

I saw both of my parents lying on the kitchen floor. I nudged my dad's leg with my foot, he didn't move. They were both passed out cold. I sighed.

I carefully went around them and grabbed a fruit from the table and the keys to my motorcycle. I grabbed my backpack and headed outside. I put on my helmet and drove to school.

I got to school earlier than everybody else. I went to the boys locker room and saw my best friend, Shane. " Hey dude" I said as I went to my locker. " Hey wassup? You ready to kick ass tonight at our football game?" He said. I chuckled "Always, think fast!" I threw the football that was in my locker at him. He managed to catch it just as it was about to hit him. "Oh yea, I almost forgot, there's going to be a party at my place later tonight, and you have to come, maybe you'll meet a guy there." He said. I smiled "Sure." Ever since I told Shane I was gay he always supported me. No one else knows I'm gay, if people found out I was gay, I don't know what they would think of me.

"Lets go, Jonathan texted me that they were outside." Shane said, he tossed me the football and I followed him outside.

~
~
~

Misfit here! hope u guys enjoyed it, comments are much appreciated, love you all!! stay beautiful c: