Jessie

нι єνяяуσиє!!! ιтѕ мιѕfιт нєяє, ѕσ тнιѕ ιѕ му fιяѕт тιмє ωяιтιиg α ѕтσяу. ι яєαℓℓу нσρє уσυ gυуѕ ℓιкє ιт. ωιтн тнαт ѕαι∂, ℓєт υѕ вєgιи! ( втω тнє ∂υ∂є ιи тнє ρι¢тυяє ιѕ ʝєѕѕιє)
~
~
~
*BEEP-BEEP-BEEP* "ughhhhhh" I turned over on my side and threw my clock at the wall. I slowly got up from my bed, only to step on something wet and squishy. I winced and looked down at my feet, then I remembered what happened last night.

" Jake..... stop, I don't think I wanna do this right now..." I was backing up against the wall as he walked closer to me.

"Oh, come on Jessie, don't be like that." He extended his arms to me. I looked away. 

"Listen....can it just wait, I promise you, I'll be ready soon, but not tonight." I looked into his eyes. 

" Ughhh, Fine." He rolled his eyes. " Just because I love you." He smiled and I walked towards him and pecked his nose, he tripped over something and ended up dropping my day old slushie on the ground.

" Dammit, I was going to drink that." I said.

"Aww crap" I whispered to myself. I got up and went to go take a shower, when I came out I looked through my closet, I took out an Asking Alexandra tee, and some ripped skinys, along with my black converse. 

"JESSIE!! HURRY UP, THE PANCAKES ARE GETTING COLD!!" Yelled my brother from downstairs. I made sure that none of my bruises from the day before were visible and I grabbed my phone and headphones from my bed and headed downstairs.

"Hey Danny" I said to my brother.

"Hey Jess, hurry up or you'll be late to school." He said as he placed a plate with pancakes in front of me.

Ever since our parents died in a plane crash Danny has taken care of me, he knows that I'm gay, and he's supportive of it. We've been able to afford living the luxurious life we live because our parents were super rich, and I'm not even kidding when I say that, we own a freaking helicopter, we live in a mansion, and in total we own 8 cars. Yea, I know, it's crazy.

I finished my pancakes and put my dishes in the sink. "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm gunna be a little late tonight, just in case you don't see me when you get back from school" said Danny as he got his jacket from a chair. Even though we're pretty rich my brother still worries about not having enough money. "Alright Danny, oh and by the way, I'm taking the mustang!" I shout as I run to take the keys first and luckily I beat him to it. " Dammit! FINE, I guess I'll take the Jeep then." He huffed, I chuckled and went to go and grab my jacket, backpack, and beanie. Another day of hell, I thought to myself as I started the car and drove out of the driveway.

Time to be someone's punching bad once again

~
~
~
hey u beautiful creatures!!! Hope u guys liked my first chapter!
-misfit xP