Someone special

Bit of a filler chap.
-Misfit xxx
~
~
~

*Jessie's POV*

I walked in, everything looked so beautiful, there were streamers and little heart decorations. There was only one table in the center with rose petals surrounding it. I looked at Nathan. He had changed from pijamas into a tux. He held out his hand to me.

"Wha... Ho... This is so beautiful." I said.

"I wanted to do something special for you." I took his hand and he pulled me towards him. "I needed to do this, go change, there's a bag in the bathroom, unless you want to be in your pj's." He smirked and pecked my lips.

I let go of his hand and went to go change.

~
~
~

*Nathan's POV*

I was smiling from ear to ear watching as my boyfriend went to go change when the door opened. I turned around and saw Avan walk in with the cake that I asked for him to bring.

"Avan! Thank you so much for doing this for me." I said with a sigh of relief.

"No problem, just don't tell your aunt. I was supposed to watch a marathon of Cougar Town with her today." I winced, if my aunt found out that Avan ditched her to help me she would have my head, but before she'd probably congratulate me.

"I wont, I'm too young to die... So um, do you have everything ready?" I asked.

"Yea, we do." Said someone from behind me. I turned around and saw Danny holding a box. I nodded and shooed them away before Jessie came back out. They were bickering the whole way to the kitchen. I chuckled. I totally ship them.

I heard someone come up behind me. I turned around and was met with the most amazing sight.

"You look amazing..." Jessie blushed and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Thanks." He said. I took his hand and led him over to the single table in the center of the room. I pulled out his chair for him and waited till he sat down then pushed it back in like a total gentleman, then went to the chair across from him.

Avan came out from the kitchen with one huge plate of spaghetti.

"Enjoy your date" He said as he set down the plate and winked at me, then he went back into the kitchen.

"You are so cliché." Jessie said smiling.

"Will you do me the honor of being the lady for the night?" I asked him.

{For those of you who don't know this is from a movie, the lady and the tramp:)}

"Yes, as long as nobody ever finds out about this." He said, I laughed and grabbed a fork and started feeding both of us.

~

After a while there was only a little bit left, but we were both so ready to just pass out for the next few years.

"Just one more bite, and I swear I'll stop." Jessie groaned. I chuckled.

"You said that like ten minutes ago." I said.

"Yea, well ten minutes ago I wasn't this full." He pouted. I laughed at his pout.

"Ok, ok, one more then dessert." He giggled, I took a bite out of the spaghetti as he did, this was a long strand so I had to slurp as did he.
We continued to slurp and then I saw that we had the same spaghetti strand, so instead of waiting for him to notice I just went for it.

I took his face in my hands and slowly got closer, he closed his eyes and leaned forwards, I finally closed the space between us. We moved our lips in sync, like a delicate song, but sadly our moment was ruined.

There was a loud crash that came from the kitchen, followed by Danny leaving the restaurant.

"Um... give me one second... I'll be right back." I said to Jessie.

I got up and went to the back where the kitchen is and saw Avan leaning against a table looking up at the ceiling.

"What happened? We heard a loud noise and then Danny left." Avan looked down and sighed.

"We had a simple disagreement..." He turned around to look at me and I saw a bruise that was forming on his face.

"What the hell Avan! What did you guys 'disagree' about to have you end up with a bruise?!?" He shook his head

"It doesn't matter anymore, at least probably not to him, but enough of that how's your date going?" I looked at him.

"It was going fine... till our moment was ruined." He looked at me sheepishly, I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, I'll bring the dessert out, and I think you should maybe put some ice on that, just a thought." I grabbed the plate with the chocolate cake on it and took it out to Jessie.

"What was that about? I've called and texted Danny but he isn't answering..." Jessie said as I put the plate with the cake down in front of him.

"Dunno, Avan said something about a 'disagreement' but who knows what that was about." He shrugged.

"Oh well I guess I'll ask him later about it, but for now, this cake isn't going to eat itself." He grinned and picked up a fork and started eating. I smiled and rolled my eyes following his actions.

~
~
~

*Jessie's POV*

Nathan dropped me off after we finished the cake.

I walked up to the door feeling like a whale.

'Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much...' I thought to myself. 'But food...' I shrugged. I opened the door, all the lights were turned off the only one on was the kitchen light.

"Danny? Are you in there?" I walked towards the kitchen. I saw a dark figure sitting on a stool, hunched over.

"Danny?" I approached the figure slowly.

It was Danny, he had a picture frame in his hands. As I got closer I noticed it was a picture of him Avan and Sophie. I recognized the picture, he used to have that one on his wall a long time ago, but I never knew that there was more to the picture.

"Danny, what happened at Avan's restaurant?" He sighed and motioned for me to sit next to him.

"There's something I have to tell you, but before I tell you that you have to know one thing..." He told me.

"What?" I looked at him. He turned to look at me.

"Jessie, I'm gay."

~
~
~

Hey babes!!!! I'm baaaack!!! (and hopefully better than ever ;)) Enjoy this filler chapt. and read on :)