Give a little love to me

Hey guys, I don't know if you guys are having issues with seeing the full chapter, if you are please tell me, I want to make sure u guys get the full story! :)
                     -Misfitxxxx

~
~
~

I woke up the next morning on the couch with next to Danny. The Tv was turned off. I got up and stretched. We must've fallen asleep after last night. We talked a bit after he told me all of that last night, then we decided to watch a movie.

I went into the kitchen and made the one thing I can make, french toast. I took out all of the ingredients and got to work.

~

Thirty minutes later I had a plater full of delicious french toast. Danny had just walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Danny." I said as I got syrup and milk from the fridge.

"Hey bud, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he grabbed the plate of french toast and brought it to the table. That was another thing. Whenever I made french toast we would eat it all with our hands. It used to be something that we would do every sunday morning, but it became rare to do it after our parents died.

"Pretty good, just throught that we should have some french toast..." I said quietly.

He chuckled. "I think today is a good day for french toast."

I smiled at him and brought the other stuff to the table.

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked as I drenched a piece of french toast in syrup and brought it to my mouth.

"Well you know how on your date, I left pretty angry, and how he had a black eye? Yea, well... He tried talking to me in hopes that what we had was still there, but I um... I couldn't deal with what he did to me so I punched him. Listen I know Nathan really looks up to him, and I really did try to get along with him but I don't think I can bare to look at him again." He sighed.

I nodded my head I understood what he meant, but I also wanted Danny to give him another chance, but I guess everything in due time.

~

After breakfast I went upstairs to take a shower, as soon as I got into the bathroom my phone started ringing. It was an unknow number, but I answered anyways.

"Hello beautiful..." Said a husky voice.

"Um, hello...who's this?" I said.

"Oh baby, don't worry about that for now, just know that I'll make you regret it all..." and with that the caller hung up.

It creeped me out a bit, I had no idea who this person was and what they meant by that, but I decided to pish it to the back of my head for now. Maybe I'll ask Nathan about it.

~
~
~

*Nathan's POV*

"Check mate." I trapped my aunt's king.

"No fair! This game is rigged!!" She said in frustration as she went into the kitchen to get our hot coco.

"Awww, come on, don't be a sore looser!" I chuckled. She shot me a playful glare.

"Well tonight I'll be out. I'm going with Avan to an art carnival." I nodded while I took a sip from my mug.

"Ok, just please don't end up buying the whole carnival...I don't even knkw how you get so much money..." I mumbled the last part.

She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her coco.

"Rematch!" She said.

I cracked my knuckles. "Ok, but don't kill me if you don't win this time..." I warned.