XXIII*

A familiar smell of ganja awoke me from my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes to see Giovanni's naked body staring out of the bedroom window. He had a beautiful behind and I was almost tempted to get out of bed to grab it.

"I didn't know you smoked." I announced

The bedside lamp was on creating an illuminating silhouette of his beautifully sculpted body. He turned around slowly, exposing to me his full naked structure. It made me wet just looking at him this way. I could see his penis twitching as it slowly became hard. My eyes moved up from his privates to his hard chest and next to the poorly rolled joint in between his fingers.

"I don't. Giorgio gave this to me. He said it would calm my nerves."

"Do you feel calm?"

"I don't know."

"Well first, you need to learn how to roll better."

I motioned him over closer to me so I could inspect. The rolling papers were damp from his saliva, meaning that the weed was ruined too.

"Do you have any more?"

"Of what?"

"Weed and rolling papers."

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes." I laughed

He walked over to one of his bags and shifted through it until he threw a pill bottle at me. I inspected the pill bottle and saw nuggets filled to the top. After he was done looking through his bag, he came over and laid next to me.

"I need a hard surface."

"Like a book?"

"That'll work."

He got out of bed and left the room before coming back with a book that I assumed was already placed in the suite. He handed it over to me before returning to his position next to me in bed. I placed the hard-cover book on my lap and removed two nuggets from the prescription bottle. I took out a few rolling papers before putting the small package away.

"You don't have to use just rolling papers. You can use blunts too."

"What's the difference?"

"Taste. Blunts are sweeter and they can hold more weed in them."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I grew up in Philly." I stated

He watched as I correctly rolled the weed in the papers and sealed them with my lips.

"You can't the papers too wet or it will soak through to the weed. You can't smoke weed unless it's dry." I explained

He nodded his head as he watched me.

"I need a lighter."

He reached over me onto the nightstand and handed it to me. I lit the papers while the joint was in my mouth and took a long drag before holding the smoke in my chest. I blew out when I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"The longer you hold it in, the longer your sess will last."

"Sess?"

"Smoke session. If you take quick puffs, you'll waste it."

I handed the joint over to him and he practiced what I taught him.

"I'm going to order some food, we'll be hungry soon."

I grabbed the suite phone that was beside me and ordered us some dinner. I just asked for one of almost everything because I didn't have a menu and I knew that our appetites would be bigger than usual. He passed the joint over to me and I took a few hits before passing it back.