65. Emily (Ezekiel pt.1)

penguinluvsu1145

Sorry for the wait. Sorry I am so backed up on request. I dont have time to do a series. So I will try to combine it all in this one.

3rd person

It was the night before christmas and the house was silent. You were in your bed fast alseep waitimg for chistmas morning. You cuddled into Zeke's arms more feeling it getting colder. Your dog Furry was curled up in between yours and Zeke's head. She was pawing at Zeke's hair like a little kitty. You smiled at the sight and how he just slept peacfully through it. You rolled over and looked out the window. A light snowfall had started. It probably looked like a winter wonderland outside. You soon drifted back to sleep. You woke up to Zeke amd Furry jumping on the bed. You got up and he grabbed your hand and led you down stairs. You sat around the tree and you gave eachother yalls presents.

"Open this one first." He said handing you a small box.

You opened it and it was the tiffany necklace you had saw in the store a while back. It was very expensive so you didnt buy it.

'Zeke this must have cost a fortune." You said.

"Anything for you my love. I saw you looking at it. So I went back and bought it for you." He said kissing your lips.

'Thank you its beautiful." You said hugging him

You gave him his present. It was a gold watch he had been looking at.

"This is awesome babe. Thanks." He said hugging.

"Your welcome." You said kissing him.