11. Emily (Dak)

19 to go
***********
Part 2 of propsal
Emily

As soon as we got through the door of our house I was pushed against the door. Dak had already started to undo my jacket.

"Damn Emily how many coats do you have on?" He asked realizing he had done took off 3 already.

"Sorry I was cold." I said.

He continued taking off my layers until I was in my bra and underwear.

"We gone have fun tonight." He said lifting me up and brought me upstairs.

He laid me down on the bed and crawled ontop of me. He kissed from my lips down to my navle. He took my underwear off then stripped out his own clothes. He got back ontop of me. He reached into the dresser and pulled out a metalic package. He ripped it open and put it on his dick.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he slid in me. I winced at first but once I adjusted he started moving at a slow pace. He kissed on my neck i'm sure leaving bite marks. I kissed his tattoo on his upper arm.

"Ugh Dak." I moaned out.

"Not my name." He said smacking my butt.

"Then what is your name? Rayne?" I asked confused by what he meant

"Daddy." He laughed.

I was shocked Dak and I had never used other names in the bed. Nor have we ever dirty talked. I kinda liked this side of him. It was sexy asf.

"Okay daddy." I said sexily.

"Damn bae that sounded sexy. You gone make me nut just by talking." He said.

He continued to stroke until I had came 3 times. I flipped us over so that I was ontop. He looked shocked by my actions.

Dak

I dont know what got into Emily but I like this side of her. She flipped me so that I was on my back. She did all that without me sliding out of her. He bounced on my dick like a porn star. Where she learn that from? Let me find out her ass been watching porn.

"Shit i'm close." I said.

She got off me and stood up on the bed. She removed the condom and threw it in the bin. She turned so that her butt was facing me. She bent at the waist and started sucking my dick. I had a great veiw of her kitty. I reached up and rubbed her clit making her moan on the dick. The vibrations were enough to send me over the edge. I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed.

"What got into you?" I asked as she laid beside me.

"I don't know what your talking about daddy?" She said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Round 2." I said gettig up.

Hope you liked it. penguinluvsu1145