6. Jae (Dak)

I want to give this lovley girl a shout out. She request all the time. I really appriciate the love. Thank you so much for you kindness. It means a lot. jaesavage27

********

Dak

I am so happy its been 11 months since Jae had our son DJ. Today was our game against the Stealers and DJ's first Cowboys game. Jae had gotten him a cute little onesie costomized with 'Baby Prescott" on the back and my number.

"Hey proud papa." Zeke said patting me on the back.

"Whats up." I said.

"Ready for your son to see you im action?" He asked.

"Man you just dont know. The day we had him and I looked into his eyes. That feeling is like none other." I said smiling.

"You aren't lying man its like you know what the meaning of life is after looking into their eyes." Romo said walking onto the sidelines.

"Very true." I said.

"Go out there and shine for your little man." Zeke said.

"Yoiur little man would like to see his daddy before he goes out." Jae said walking towards us.

"Hey buddy." I said taking him out her hands.

I kissed his head and did our little pregame ritual.

"Come on little one. Lets go get to our seats." Jae said taking him.

Jae

Me and Dj went to our seats and waited for the game to start. When it started Dallas was doing good. Then towards the end it was a 1 point game. Dak was trying to get them into feild goal range. They set up and Dak handed the ball to Zeke amd he found a hole and made the winning touchdown. I went down to the sideline and Dak hugged me and grabbed DJ and hugged him.

"My little good luck charm."

Hope you like it Jae. Dont hesitate to ask for another. 😊