35. Mals (Dak pt.3)

Pregnancy Hormones

Mals014

Dak

I was on the couch watching TV when I got hit behind the head.

"Ow Mals what the hell." I said.

"You dont do shit around here." She yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Theres clothes to do the dishes arent done. You dont appriciate me." She said starting to cry.

"Babe calm down I will do them. I appriciate you." I said getting up to hug her.

"Im sorry I just been hormonal latley." She said.

"Its alright." I said hugging her.

I let her go and she walked into the kitchen and I sat back down to finish watching the game.

"DAK!" She yelled.

"What?" I asked running into the kitchen.

"What did I tell you about putting them almost empty milk carton back in the ice box." She said throwing it at me.

"Babe I wasnt the last one to drink milk you were." I said which was a big mistake.

You know how they say dont poke the bear. Well dont poke a pregnant woman either. I think its worse than poking a bear.

"You are always blaming stuff on me." She said starting to cry agaun.

"No no babe it was all me. Im a terrible boyfriend I do everything wrong. I apologize." I said hugging me.

"Its okay." She said calming down.

"Go on up stairs I will clean up." I said.

"Okay." She said happy.

God when is she due again?

I actually had this argument earlier but it was about my food missing and I thought my babies father ate it. But it turned out I had eaten it last night. But anyways hope you like it. Next part on the way.