22. Shamon (Ezekiel)

3rd Person

You were a Senior in college at Ohio State. You were studying Social Services. Finals were over so you decided to go to a football game. You got dressed in some tights, a Ohio State shirt and some nike air max. You showed you student ID at the gate and walked in. You didnt feel like sitting so you stood by the fence where the rest if the Senior class stood.

"Ooo girl that's Ezekiel Elliot he is so cute." A classmate of yours said pointing at number 15.

"Girl he kinda is." You said.

"And he looking at you." She said.

"No he anit." You said.

"Oh really then why he walkign over here?" She said.

"Hey Shamon right?" He asked.

"Yeah Ezekiel." You said.

"Yeah uh I have been seeing you around campus and I think you cute. Can I take you out after the game. For pizza or something?" He asked.

"Uhh-"

"Yes she would love to." Your classmate said.

"Alright cool see you then." He said hugging you.

"Why you do that?" You asked her.

"Cause you been all about school since freshman year. Live a little Shamon. He is fine asf. He could be the one." She said.

You just rolled you eyes and watched the game. After the victory against Auburn Ezekiel came over to you.

"Just let me go change and freshen up. I'll be out soon." He said going into the locker room.

You sat on the bleachers waiting for him. He came out 20 minutes later in some grey joggers, a white t-shirt and some nike slides.

"Shall we?" He asked.

We shall." You said getting up.

You both walked down the street to the pizza place. You walked in and found a booth. You took a seat and the waitress came over to take your order.

"What made you ask me out?" You asked him.

"Well I seen you wasnt like these other conceited females. You just gave me a good vibe. Plus you're cute." He answered.

"Thats sweet." You said.

"Yeah so can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah what is it?" You asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I would love to." You said.

"Good I dont know what I would have done if you would have said no." He laughed eating his pizza.

ShamonAnnjanea