47. Jae (Dak)

jaesavage27

3rd Person

You were having the last family dinner before the first grandbaby arrived. You were all talking and laughing. Reignee was at the counter washing her dish. You had gotten up to check on your cookies when you slipped in some water on the floor.

"Jae are you okay?" Dak asked coming to help you up.

"Yeah I think but why is this sticky." You asked.

"Uh Reignee why are your shorts wet?" Dak asked.

"Uh I think my water broke." She said.

"Okay we have to get you to the hospital." You said trying to get up but falling back down.

"What hurts?" Dak asked.

"My knee." You said.

"Okay come on lets get to the car." Dak said lifting you up.

You got to the hospital and Reignee had recieved her first few contractions. Dak carried you in as EJ helped Reignee walk in.

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"My wife slipped in my daughters broken water." Dak said.

"Huh?" The nurse asked confused.

"My daughters water broke and I slipped in it." You cleared up.

"Oh okay lets get you both in a room." She said.

It didnt take long for Reignee to have the baby. You were wheeled into the room by Dak after you had gotten your knee brace put on.

"Hey mama meet Talia Marie Elliot." Reignee said.

"Awe she is precious." You said taking her out Reignees hands.

"Anyone else thinks she looks like dad?" DJ asked.

"Yeah she kind of does." You laughed.

"What can I say these Prescott genes run strong." Dak said.

You all shared a laugh and continued to pass around the newest edition to the Prescott/Elliot family.

Hope you like it. I actually slipped in my sisters amniodic fluid when her water broke. Tore my ACL. But anyways thanks for the request.