7. Jae (Ezekiel)

Zeke

Today was my girlfriend Jae's 21st birthday. I wanted to do something speacial for her. She has been so supportive of my career. She has been down for me sinve day one to be honest. So I got our close friends and family to come over for a surprise party. I hadn't told her happy birthday het today. I wanted to make her think I forgot. I decided to text her to see where she was.

Dang she mad at me being all salty and shit

Dang she mad at me being all salty and shit. I looked around the room and everyone was talking amd laughing.

"Alright yall she bout to leave work so find your hiding spots." I said.

Jae

Ugh Zeke is going to get it when I get home. I know he know today my birthday. My 21st at that. This pissing me off bad. I remember all his stuff but this one day he cant remember. We gone have a big fight tonight. I pulled into the driveway and parked my car I slammed my door and walked to the door.

"His ass bout to get it." I said to myself opening the door.

"SURPISE!!!!" All my friends and family yelled.

"Awe you didnt forget." I said going to hug Zeke.

"How could I forget my baby's birthday. I was just messing with you." He said kissing my lips.

"We was bout to get into a dirty fight." I said.

He laughed and grabbed a drink off the table.

"Here you go, your first drink as a legal adult." He said.

I drank the drink and everyone cheered.

Zeke

After the party I had one more surpise for my baby. I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. I opened the door and led her into the bathroom. I had a bubble bath drawn.

"Awe Zeke, this is wonderful." She said kissing him.

"Only the best for my lady." I said.

No one POV

You both spent the rest of the night enjoying eachothers company. Lets just say you both got lucky aswell. 😎😉

Hope you like it jaesavage27