17. Emily (Dak)

13 to go
************
Finding Out
Dak

It was about 3am when I felt Emily get out of bed. I heard her cough a few times and then I heard what sounded like crying. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She was on the floor with her head in the toilet. I rushed over and held her hair out her face. I rubbed her back soothingly as she threw up.

"You okay?" I asked after she finished.

"I think I got food poisoning from that seafood lastnight." She said.

"You want me to stay home today?" I asked.

"No you have practice. I will be okay." She said trying to get up.

"Okay let's go back to bed." I said helping her up and grabbing the trash can.

I helped her back into bed and set the trash can by her side.

3 weeks later
Emily

I was going to the game tonight. I had a surpise for Dak foe half time. I had talked to his coach and he said it would be alright for me to surpise him. I had a few of his teamates to help me out. It was almost halftime and I made my way down to the sidelines right before they went into the tunnel. Coach came over when he seen me.

"How long do you want me to keep him in?" He asked.

"Give me 5 minutes to set up." I said.

"Alright and cograts." He said running into the tunnel.

It didnt take long for Dez, Cole, Zeke, Terrence, Tony and Demarcus to come out the tunnel. I handed them each their poster and they went to the center feild. I watched the tunnel to see when Dak would be coming. Coach said he would make sure he was the last one out. When he walked out he looked confused. I nodded and they flipped the posters. They read "Baby Prescott Coming In June 2017.". He ran onto the feild amd hugged me.

"I'm going to be a daddy." He smiled.

penguinluvsu1145