60. Elle (Ezekiel)

s11106382

I apoligize for the wait

3rd Person

You and Ezekiel were attending the Espys. You were wearing a drop dead gorgeous dress. You walked the red carpet and took pictures for the photographers.

"Elle over here!"

"Ezekiel over here!"

You walked into the building amd found your seats. You watched the awards amd clapped for the recpiants. After you decided you werent going to go to the after party but you wamted Zeke to go and have fun. You kissed him goodbye amd walked out to the car. They had a lot of paps waiting for pictures of the differemt celebritys. You walked through most of them as they kindly moved out your way. But one pushy pap decided he was going to get his answer no matter what.

"Elle is it true you cheated on Ezekiel?!" He asked.

Ezekiel had told you before not to amswer anything they would take your inch amd turn it into a mile. So you continued walking ignoring him. He continued to get in your face. He soom shoved you to the ground after you refused to answer his question.

Ezekiel

I was talking to some friends when I heard a scream coming from the parking lot. I didnt pay no mind until Dak ran up to me.

"Bro a pap just pushed your girl." He said.

I ran over to where I heard the scream. I saw Elle on the ground and a Pap over her. I ran over and pushed him away from her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! She is a woman." I yelled punching him.

He ran off and I bent down to help Elle up.

"Are you alright?" I asked helping her up.

"Yeah I think- oww." She said

"What hurts?" I asked.

"My ankle." She said.

"Come on lets get you to the doctor." I said picking her up.