5. Odell

Im just going to throw a little odell in there cause i like him to.

Based off the song: Trust and Believe by Keisha Cole.

----------------------------------------------

Your pov

I was sitting in my house late at night watching TMZ. They always had funny rumors. I had zoned out when I heard my boyfriends name

"Is Odell Beckham Jr. Cheating on YN YLN with Khloe Kardashian? Find out next?"

What the actual fuck? Oh hell no he dont know who he playing with. I got up and grabbed my car keys and went to my car amd drove to his house. I saw not only his car but another car in the drive way. I got out my car and went to his door. I knocked and it didnt take long for him to answer.

"YN what are you doing here this late?" He asked.

"Where she at bitch.?" I said pushing passed him.

"Who?!" He asked.

"Dont play dumb with me." I said.

I walked upstairs and into his room to see her on the bed.

"So you really bout to cheat on me with a Kardashian?!" I asked furious.

"YN its not what it looks like." He said.

'Man then what is it? I should have listened to what everyome was telling me. Man im done." I said walking out the house.

I went to my car and grabbed my bat. I went back to where odell's car was amd busted out the front window causing the car alarm to go off. I went to the bitch car and did the same.

"YN! WHAT THE HELL!" Odell yelled running out the house.

"I GAVE YOU 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE AND YOU GONE DO ME LIKE THIS. TRUST AND BELIEVE ME YOU GONE REGRET DOING THIS!!" I yelled getting in my car amd driving off.

I got to a red light and it turmed green but what i didnt see was an 18 wheeler that had passed the red light. My car was flipped and crushed. All I remember is seeing a paramedic telling me to hang on.

Part2?