44. Emily (Ezekiel pt.4)

penguinluvsu1145

3rd person

You were currently in an arguement with your boyfriend Zeke. Tabloids had spotted him out with another woman. He swears it was photoshopped but he had been coming home late and being distant. Your gut was telling you something was up.

"I am not cheating on you for the last time." He said.

"Then why wont you tell me who this woman is?" You yelled throwing the magazine at him.

"I dont know who she is." He said.

"I should have listened to what everyone was telling me." You said going upstairs.

"And what was everyone telling you?" He asked following you

"Not to get involved with a NFL player. That they would do me wrong. It looks like they were right." You said.

"I did not do you wrong. God Emily why cant you trust me." He said.

"Because you arent giving me a reason to trust you." You said

"Fine you want to know who that lady was?" He said going downstairs.

"Yes." You said.

He came back upstairs and threw a black box on the bed.

"Whats this?" You asked.

"Open it." He said.

You grabbed the box and opened it. It revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"That lady was a jewler. She was helping me pick out a ring." He said.

"Zeke im sorry." You said.

"I would never cheat on you. I had a big thing planned but I didnt want you to leave." He said.

"I dont know what to say." You said.

"Say you'll marry me." He said grabbing the ring and getting down on one knee.

"Of course I will marry you." You said kissing him.

"I love you Emily." He said hugging you.

"I love you to Ezekiel." You said looking at the ring.