4. Jae (Dak)

Here you go Jae thanks for all the request i really appriciate it jaesavage27

Dak

Me and my fiance Jae were sitting at home on a rainy Tuesday night watching her women's volleyball team compete in the finals. Everytime she would jump up to yell at her teamates through the TV it would make me nervous.

"Jae your 8 1/2 months pregnant will you please stop jumping around." I said.

"Dak nothing is going to happen." She said laughing at my worriedness.

"You dont know that he might decide he wants to come early you dont know." I said.

"Fine I will sit down and not move a muscle if it will make you happy." She said sitting back down.

"Thank you." I said.

A little while later her team was winning and they were in the final round. She was saying something but i started to feel something wet spread to my side the couch. I thought maybe she had spilt her drink until i seen she had a wet spot on her grey tights.

"Uhm babe." I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Please tell me you peed yourself and your water didnt break?" I said.

"What are-ahhh." She said getting cut off by a sharp pain in her stomach.

"I'll take that as your in labor." I said getting up.

Your POV

I sat on the couch in imense pain. I struggled to get up to my feet so that I could walk to the car. I saw Dak come back down stairs and straight out the door. I wobbled to the door and seen he was already in the car. I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hello?!" He said.

"Dak are you forgetting something?" I asked.

"No not that I know of why?" He asked.

"How about the pregnant woman." I said.

"Oh shit." He said hanging up.

Men these days he got back out the car and helped me to the car and he drove to the hospital.

"Rayne Dakota Precott if you domt slow your ass down." I said.

"Sorry." He said.

He got us to the hospital in one peice. He came to my side the car and helped me out. Good he didnt forget me this time.

"My finace is having a baby." He said to the woman at the front desk.

"Okay sir, nurse get her a wheel chair." The lady behind the desk said.

I was wheeled into a private room straight away. I got up on the bed and the doctor checked to see how far along i was in dialation.

"Okay Miss (YLN) you are 10cm. Its time to push." He said.

After a few pushes our baby boy was out.

"Sir would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked.

"Sure." Dak said.

"Dak are-" i went to say before i heard a bang on the floor.

"I knew that would happen." I said shaking my head.

"I'm okay." Dak said getting up.

"You sure?" I asked.

"The question is are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine and so is our son." I said.

"Can I hold him?" He asked.

"Of course." I said handing him his son.

"He looks like a mini-me." He said.

"Sorry to interupt but do you have a name?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah we do....*Insert your son's name* Prescott." We said at the same time.

Hope you like it