Chapter 40 part 3

Ahhh this is it! So, I'm still not really satisfied with it but I have a project to start and it's due tomorrow and if I don't post, it will be all I think about and I won't get anything done.

First, if you are interested in knowing who I picked for the cast, the slideshow is back on chapter 39. Go check it out and leave a comments about what you think. Agree or disagree with my choices.

Second, over thar---> You will see a slideshow of covers that I tried to make. They are not very good but I guess examples of what I want. Tell me what you like most!

Alright more notes at the end but now here is the end! I really hope you enjoy and like it!

Vote and Comment!

            “Renee!” I called from the bathroom as I struggled with my dress’ zipper, “Can you help me please?”

            I heard the swift clack of heels and a second later she appeared at the door holding the back of her twin dress.

            “Zip me first.” She demanded before turning around.

            I easily zipped it then turned my back to her as she did the same for me.    

            Twisting back to face her, I smiled when I saw how beautiful she looked. We were wearing the same pastel yellow, strapless, chiffon dress that flowed down to our knees and matched the theme of fall wedding colors. Even though she was already two inches taller than me, the silver heels made me feel like a kid compared to her.

            She walked past me to get into the bathroom. Unfortunately, the only full length mirror in the house was over taken by Bethany in Renee’s room so we had to make do with the one above the sink. Renee had already done both our makeup and hair but she kept going back to check herself.

            “I don’t know, should I curl my hair?” She asked for the third time, pulling at the end of her elegant side ponytail.

            Her black hair looked beautiful. She had braided it to the side of her head and let it off into a ponytail. Curling it or leaving it straight, either way it would look gorgeous.

            “If you want to Renee.” I replied in the same monotone voice that I had the past few times I told her.

            She sighed and walked away from the mirror to look at me, “I’ll just leave it.”

            “Are you sure you don’t want me to lend you my earrings? They would go perfect with that bracelet.” She pointed to my wrist where the silver charm bracelet that Nate had given me months ago hung.

            I don’t know why I was wearing it. I hadn’t worn it since we broke up but as I was searching for something to use to accessorize my dress, I found it and it felt right to wear it.