chapter 24

Motivation! Lol So I went back to read the last chapter and I noticed that there were a lot of spelling errors :/ I apologize I was lazy and didn't want to proof and I am still lazy so I'm not going back to fix them yet :p haha So thanks for voting and commenting I was surprised to find that the other day my story was number 6! That's the highest it's ever been so thank you! :D

I know I've been posting less and less and I am sorry but I've been busy and well this week is just getting busier. I probably won't post again until Friday. I am really sorry but I think I will have to go back to posting on the weekends. School is just getting more hectic and it is more important than writing unfortunately. So thank you for bearing with me. I hope you like the new chapter! BTW this isn't the full party scene, it's just the beginning. There will be more so no worries J Oh and please give me feedback, like what should add or what I should take away. Or if it's not going together or making sense just let me know, I really want it to flow together and have it actually mean something.

"...What?" I asked hesitantly.

His grin widened, "Don't go to the party. We can go do something else, like go to the movies or something."

I frowned. I didn't want to miss the party, as much as I didn't want to talk to Les. It was Nate's birthday and I don't want to disappoint him by not showing up. I don't think Nicole would like me skipping it either.

"I-I can't do that. It is a friend's birthday and I have to be there." I told him.

His grin fell but he put his elbow on the table resting his head on his fist, thinking. A minute later his expression brightened and he straightened up to look at me.

"I know! Why don't I go to the party with you? That way I can stay around you the whole time and not let him talk to you." He suggested.

I gave him a blank stare. Is that a good idea? Les would probably get angry at me for taking someone to the party and ignoring him even more...Wait a minute! That could work. Maybe he might even get jealous like I was the other day. Oh man! Revenge is sweet.

An evil grin slowly made its way onto my face, "That might be a good idea."

Holden and I made plans for him to bring me to the party before Renee and Georgia came back. On the way home Renee kept looking to me and smiling. Eventually I got to the point where I could no longer take it.

"What Renee?!" I sighed annoyed.

She glanced at me, still grinning like an idiot, "So you and Holden are going to a party tonight?"

"Yes." I said not telling her the real reason behind us going together.

She nodded then lifted her head up like she was so proud of herself for getting us together. I rolled my eyes. If she only knew...

I was starting to get a little excited about the party but I was worried how this was going to turn out. What if Les doesn't even come? Or what if he gets really mad and we stop being friends. Wow. I don't even want to think about that. I know that I am ignoring him right now but I don't want to stop being friends with him. I am just hoping to make a point that he can't keep treating me like this. I am his best friend and he should be telling me what is wrong. Right?

At home there wasn't much to do so I sat in my room doing homework, listening to music, anything that would keep me busy and my mind off of Les. Half an hour before the time that Holden said that he would come I started to get ready. I plugged in my Ipod into speakers and cranked up the volume to my favorite band, All Time Low. I really can't believe that Holden went on tour with them. That is so cool. I would do anything just to get an autograph, but the dude spent months with them! I was so jealous.