🎄LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW🎄

(in this one, you are best friends with the entire band and you're all participating in a secret santa thing)

"I can't tell you who I have because that's the entire point about Secret Santas but I need help finding a present," I reiterate for the tenth time, turning to look at my friend, Cassie, as I slide the cookies into the toasty oven. My hand slips and lands on the inside of the oven. The heat burns through my oven mitts and scorches my hand.

"Ow ow ow!" I squeal, hurrying to the sink and running cold water over my throbbing hand. The pain subsides quickly, which makes relief flood through me; however, my oven mitts have charred holes in them now. Completely useless.

Cassie looks at me with an annoyed glare. "Just tell me and I'll help you."

"How many times to I have to say I can't tell you?" I exclaim, throwing my oven mitts down in anguish. They were a gift from my sister, whom I haven't seen in two years. They were also my only oven mitts.

Now I can't use them anymore.

Cassie studies my oven mitts, which lay in a haphazard pile on the ground, before her eyes flicker back up to mine.

"If you tell me, I'll find out your Secret Santa."

I bite my lip in indecision. I really did want to know who has me; I don't like surprises.

"Oh come on, we both know that you want to know," she deadpans. I roll my eyes and cross my arms defiantly.

"And how exactly will you find out who my Secret Santa is?" I counter. Cassie waves her hand in the air dismissively.

"I have my ways, don't you worry. Does that mean you'll tell me?" She perks up as I maneuver to the couch where I collapse. I set a hand over my forehead as I decide if I really want to trust her to keep this secret.

"Okay, but promise not to tell anyone...Hunter," I admit. Cassie doesn't reply for a while. I turn my head and see her with a thoughtful expression on her face. Suddenly, her eyes move to mine and she grins.

I know that grin.

"No, no, Cassie, don't you dare say it-"

"But-" she says, cutting me off. I hold my hand up and interrupt her before she says what I know she wants to.

"No."

"But-"

"Cassie, please stop-"

"But you like him-"

"I do not like him."

"But you do," she states. I sigh, exasperated.

"How long are we going to do this?" I ask. She gets up, laughing, and walks around the kitchen to grab something from my fridge. She better not take my Cherry Coke. She comes back in holding a water in her right hand while her left points at me.

"Until you admit your undying love for Hunter Hayes."

"Whatever, just help me with the present. What should I get him?" I whine childishly, whisking my arms into the air dramatically. Cassie walks by and sits down in a reclining chair across the room form me.

"Well, we have five days of Secret Santa, and we reveal ourselves on day five," Cassie says.

"Correct," I affirm with a nod.

"Well, I'm starting small for mine, so I suggest getting his favorite candy bar or something."

"I actually have no idea why I didn't think of that. Then the gifts slowly start getting more and more grand until the big reveal," I say, standing up. I shrug on my purse and stride across the floor towards the door. I check my pockets for my car keys and smile when I find them. "See you later, Cass. Thanks for the help!" I call over my shoulder. She waves and clicks my TV on. Since the heat in her house broke, she's been staying over until the repairman decides to fix it.