Ch 3 - Pieces

So now in your first week of being a Devi,l Rias likes that you are getting the hang of things. She wanted you to continue to move forward. She had an odd job for you. 

"So (FN), I think it's time for you to get a pact." Said Rias.

"Okay. So you have a request for me?"

"Yes. An elderly woman needs a hand lent to her." She smiled. Your time to shine. 

"Sounds alright. I think I'll get used to it."

"Issei. You're tagging along with (FN)." Said Rias.

"I can manage one can't I?" Groaned Issei.

"Issei you can help him out. You two need to watch out for each other." She insisted. "He's new and you two are friends. Now get in the circle."

You both nod.

*Teleport*

~~~~~

You get to an all wooden house and knock on the door. An elderly woman answers.

"Hello? Are you the servants?" She acts.

"Yes ma'am we are. I'm (FN) and this is Issa. We came to help."  You intro yourselves to her.

"Lovely Dears. I need help with my garden. I don't have the strength anymore for those darn thick weeds." She complained.

"Sure Miss. We can do that." Said Issei and you both walked back to the garden. It was beautiful. A whole small backyard but in your vision it was something you'd see in an outdoor magazine.

"This is fascinating." You stare.

"My husband used to say the same thing. My grandson is visiting his Auntie and I can't stand the sight on those darn weeds. Pluck them and I'll let you pick any rose in my garden. You two are at that age you know."

"Awesome. Roses mean love. Woo I can't wait to see the look on that girl's face." Issei danced.

"Dude who you giving it to?" You questioned.

"Hmmm. Not sure but she's going to love it." He smirked.

"Geez I'm stumped here."

"What do you mean man?"

"Issei I'm sure you have a crush. Is it wrong I don't? Yet anyways?" Grateful for the opportunity, but where is this going? A random vase?

"I guess not. You'll get one sometime I'm sure. Me I guess I just love women. And bazongas." Issei chuckled.

"I see..." Disturbed by that last remark.

Some of the weeds needed dead lifts to get out of the ground. The woman supplied water while you and Issei worked on it. This wasn't just any walk in the park.

"Not so easy is it boys?" The old woman giggled.

"Nope. Also hard to concentrate from the view."

"Thank you Boy."

It took two hours to pull all the weeds and dispose of them. You and Issei worked up a sweat. As the elder woman got up from her outdoor rocking chair she was pleased.

"A fine job young men. Tell you what. You both take two roses each from my garden. I put so much pride into it. Do as our negotiation."

"Thank you. Now I can give to two." Issei jumped with joy.

"Perv much. Thank you Miss. I guess I'll go with two red. Nothing wrong with traditional right?"

"I'm going a pink and a white. I cannot wait to get home." Issei smiled.