Chapter Four

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who are reading this story <3

Chapter Four

Yep! School officially sucked. My parents had asked me if I was okay every half an hour, but I told them was I had a bad day at school and needed to let of some steam. Thanks to Bella's better-than-usual lie, they believed it and dropped the subject pretty quickly.

Bella, Emma and I were walking down the corridor on our way to history. "There's a new shop that opened last week, my mom said it's got amazing stuff. We should all go after school." Emma said cheerily.

I quietly groaned, shopping wasn't my favorite thing to do. It wasn't that I didn't like clothes, shoes and handbags, but the idea of spending the day at the mall didn't really appeal to me. Emma and Bella on the other hand went shopping almost every weekend.

Bella made some sort of a squeaky noise and started to bounce up and down. "Ohh, we really should! I can't make it tonight I've got to watch Toby, dad's staying late in work, but we can go tomorrow after school and I'll drive?"

Emma nodded enthusiastically whilst I gave a half hearted grunt. I know what they were trying to do, giving me something to think about that wasn't involving my current mate-less situation, and I was grateful. I'd much rather sit on the couch in sweats, eating my weight in chocolate with a box of tissues at the ready.

Though I think we've all established fate isn't on my side so far.

"Hey Rainie, maybe we could get you something to wear for Ray's party next weekend?" Bella said before her face suddenly dropped. "Not that I'm saying you need to change your appearance or whatever, I was just thinking it might help. Or not, I don't know." Her face flustered. "Emma help me out here!" She was rambling so I knew she was nervous.

I stopped and pulled her round so that she was facing me. "Bella, for the love of God, stop! Despite my obvious love for shopping," I said sarcastically "I think it's a really good idea. I haven't got anything to wear for the party anyway, so why not. A good girl's day out is exactly what I need." It was a total lie, but it was the only way I would get them to stop worrying about me.

"Seriously?" Emma asked with a look of shock on her face. "You're excited about shopping?" Was I really that bad?

"Yes, I'm serious. It'll be fun." I gave them a warm smile. "The quicker I get over hi-" I was cut off by the pain that ripped through my heart. My eyes widened and I could feel tears instantly build up in my eyes.

Bella's hand waved in front of my face, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from what was happening in front of me. "You okay, babe? What's up?" she asked, worry seeped through her words. I wanted to answer, I even knew what I was going to say, but when I opened my mouth nothing came out.

Just another thing to reject me, I thought sarcastically.

Bella began to shake me, "Rainie, what the hell is going on?" I could vaguely hear Emma answer her.

"Oh my God! Bella, look!"

"That jerk! Who the hell does he think he is?!" She yelled and I was surprised the whole corridor never turned to stare at us. "Rainie, look at me. Babe come on." She tried pulling on my hand by I was stuck to the spot, my legs refusing to move.

My eyes were glued to her hands as she trailed them over his stomach and up his muscular arms until they were looped around his neck. His hands remained on her hips, but I could see him pulling her closer to him before pressing her to the lockers. Those lips that should have been trailing kisses down my neck were trailing them down hers. The nauseating feeling in my stomach was making me dizzy. I could hear and feel my wolf whimper as she watched her mate with another girl, another wolf that wasn't her.