Chapter Thirty-Six

This chapter is dedicated to @wowlife Please go and read the amazing story http://www.wattpad.com/19170237-falling-through 

Also check out my beautiful twitter friend's story 'He's My Happy Ending' by @janette She's an awesome girl, you'll love her!

Chapter Thirty Six

To say I was euphoric was an understatement.

With a cat like stretch, I turned my head to the side to find Mason's innocent face sleeping peacefully. Drinking him in, I couldn't fight the smile that overtook my lips.

I was happy. My wolf was happy.

After checking the time, I hated having to wake him up, but I had to get back home before my parents woke up and I had no other way of getting there. I thought about running and I know my wolf would have loved that, but there wasn't enough time. My parents were both early risers and today was going to be filled with enough questions, I didn't need to be grounded for eternity for sleeping at a guy's house.

Yes, I decided today was the day I was going to tell them about Mason.

There was no point in putting off the inevitable and it seemed like the perfect time, especially now that his parents knew about us. "Mason." I whispered softly, stroking his arm with the tips of my fingers.

I was surprised I was able to sleep next to him and have no uncontrollable urge to jump him, but Mason explained to me that because he had marked me, the heat was subsided for a little while; my wolf being satisfied enough for now.

For now, being the important part. Sooner or later we would run out of ways to cool our wolves down.

"Mason." I tried again, this time placing a kiss on his lips. He stirred, but his eyes remained closed. This dude could really sleep.

Lightly shaking him, I called his name several more times before I finally received a response. "No baby, go back to sleep."

I chuckled. "We can't, I have to go home."

"Ring Bella." He sighed. Did he want Bella to pick me up and take me home? "No," He shook his head, dragging out the word. My question had been voiced in his head. "Tell her to call them and make up an excuse."

That wasn't happening; Bella had already covered for me enough as it was. "I can't do that, I need to go." I kissed him once more before moving towards the edge of the bed.

To be honest, I hated the fact I had to leave. There was nothing I wanted more than to stay in bed all day with my mate and be spoilt with kisses, but that couldn't happen yet.

Yet being the important part.

Groaning, he sat up letting the soft, thin sheet that had covered us slip from his body. Holy crap. My eyes refused to remove themselves from his broad shoulders, muscular arms and toned torso. What did snap my attention away, was his deep chuckle. "Like what you see, little kitten?" He asked, his voice seductive.

You know how people say a guy's voice first thing in the morning is the sexiest thing? They were absolutely right.

"Eh," I waved my hand, "I've seen better." I was lying of course, and the manic butterflies attacking my stomach were quick to remind me of that.

In fact, I think I drooled a little.

"Oh yeah," He slid his body across the bed, placed his hand on my hip and his chin on my right shoulder. "Your scent tells me different." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing my lobe. There was nothing but confidence in his words, he knew exactly what he did to me.