Chapter Twenty-Five

Please check out @kaykayslove 'The Hunter', 'Uncertain' and 'Unidentified Royalty'

Dedicated to @XxWolfWaterxX for being a super awesome fan!

Chapter Twenty Five

Rainie's POV

There were two reasons my heart had dropped to the pit of my stomach and my eyes had gone wide. One, Mason Vermont was kissing me and two, I was kissing him back.

I should have pushed him away, told him to get the hell off me, but I didn't. A part of me wanted to do that, but a bigger part of me want to see what it would be like. What it should feel like between mates.

His surprisingly soft lips were pressed against mine as he brushed circles with the pad of his thumb on my neck while his other hand tugged gently on my hair.

An excitement and heat surged through me, awaking every sensation and had my body tingling. My heart danced in my chest, pounding so hard I could practically feel it in my ears. In a second my arms had gone from hanging idly at my sides to wrapping themselves around Mason's neck, burying my hands in his hair and pulling him closer.

With his hands slowly trailing down my sides, his fingers swept over the bare skin of my stomach and down to my hips were his grip tightened. The small spark of pain from his hold caused my head to fall back and a small gasp to escape my lips, sending a further wave of lust and want over me and my wolf.

Mason pressed himself even closer to me; his body flush against mine, closing any last space between us and brushed his lips along my jaw before kissing down my neck, lightly biting and sucking the sensitive skin.

I was in complete ecstasy. "Shit, Rain." Mason's deep voice, thick with lust, had somewhere deep inside of my stomach clench. "I need you. I need you so much." He spoke between kisses. 

His words only increased my own need for him. My whole body was shaking with the blazing heat that swirled inside of me, the uncontrollable lust for his touch and the overpowering need to have him.

Being with Mason, every sensible thought and feeling disappeared with the touch of his lips on my skin, the sensation of his warm hands slipping beneath my cami and the feeling of his... excitement pressed against my stomach.    

His hands slid from my waist, down over the tops of my thighs and around where they stopped underneath my butt. "Tell me you want me." His words were barely above a whisper and his breath was ragged. I heard what he had said, but my mind couldn't function. It was consumed by Mason and the masculine scent that caused a tingling ache between my legs. "I need to hear you say it, little one."

Say what? With Mason's lips planting kisses on my hot skin I could barely remember my own name. His fingers slid underneath my shorts, pinching my butt and I couldn't stop the lazy giggle that left my lips. "Let me hear you say it." He whispered, peppering kisses along my jaw until he reached my lips. "Please, little kitten." His lips pressed against mine in a long hard kiss, only pulling away to run his tongue along my bottom lip.

There was no doubt that I wanted him. My wolf wanted him and right now neither one of us wanted to push him away. "I do." I admitted. The moan that left his throat gave me the most satisfaction I had ever known.  I didn't want it to stop.  I didn't want his touches or his kisses to stop, so with lust lacing my voice I whispered those four words in his ear. "I want you, Mason."

Seconds later I felt Mason's hands squeeze my butt and my feet leave the floor as he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.  As my mouth parted with a gasp, Mason's tongue slipped past my lips and tangled with my own, bringing so many new sensations to me.