Saving A Hunter

IM BACK AND IS SUFFERING

Hunter!Cas and Normal!Dean

Where Cas is cornered by a demon and shit goes bad, and it just so happens that Dean lives in the apartments right above.
_________________

Castiel

The fire was thick, exaggeratedly tall and wide as it inclosed me in the corner of the alleyway. I cursed under my breath as i saw the idiot that started this run the other way with my items hitting his back as he turned the corner.

The fire was spreading closer, the oil slicking around the walls and against my own clothes. I took long intakes of breath as the fire took away the oxygen in the air; it was the worst feeling in the world. "Out of all the ways you could of died, it had to be fire." I groaned slightly as sweat trickled against my forehead.

I looked around for anything i could use to escape, but only saw a fire escape up- "i swear id lose my head if i want attached to my neck." I coughed as i ran up to the metal ladder, jumping up to reach the poles. I cussed as i pulled myself up, my shoes slipping from the oil.

"Need a hand?"

I froze for only seconds before looking up, praying to whoever was out there that it wasn't another fucking demon. But that want the case at all, in fact, it was better than a demon; It was another guy just like me, only hotter.

I was cautious and hesitant, but i complied and swung my hand to his, holding on tightly as he helped pull me up. He rolled back and i gritted my teeth at the stone scratching against my shirt and jacket.

He let go and i was fully on top of the narrow slip of the escape, looking down at the fire that was cracking below as i caught my breath. "So, why did i climb our of my house to save your ass?" The stranger asked with a heavy laugh as i glanced at him from the side with a raised brow. "Why are you asking me?" I pushed up and stood on my feet, my legs wobbling as the railing shook under our weight.

I started to walk down the short path, pulling pulling out my phone to call my brother and warn him about the incoming attack. "So whats your name?" He asked as i rose my pointed finger to silence him once Gabe answered. "Poughkeepsie...Yes im fine, just a few cuts and fire... Well good for you!... Im not arguing now Gabriel... JUST DROP AND RUN OKAY?... You know the drill, bye." I hung up with a grunt and slipped the phone back into my pocket, the sounds of incoming police and fire alarms causing me to turn back to the stranger.

"Wheres your nearest motel?"