Holding Hands

1am smut here i am
________

Dean clenched around Castiels head, his mouth panting chants of 'ah's, 'please's and 'fuck's as his boyfriend worked wonders with his tongue.

"Baby please," He begged as he reached down to hold the hand that held onto the edge of the bed, his fingers gripping along Cas' as he moaned quietly. "Right there," He encouraged him with a thin smile, his head pressing against the sheets and back arching up at the wave of pleasure.

Cas' bobbed his head and held deans rough hand as he swiped his tongue under his shaft, Deans moans driving him to go faster until he finished him off.

"Castiel, Cas, oh Cas." Dean whimpered softy as he bucked his hips up, fucking himself into his angels mouth with no mercy, and Cas couldn't of cared less, hell it made him go faster, leaving Dean a gasping and groaning mess. "I want to come, please, please." He begged, his fingers pressing so hard against his partners that they turned white.

Cas only hollowed his cheeks in response, and bam Dean was coming in choked breaths and sobs, relief flooding over him as he felt Cas swallow him like it was nothing, in fact, the angel worked him though his orgasm, slowly running his lips against his freckled skin.

Dean let go of his hands and ran them though the angels hair calmly until he felt his mouth brush away with a smile. "You're loud you know that?" Cas teased as he licked his lips and rose back up to see Dean completely nude and worn out against the bedding.

The hunter only blushed and turned to his stomach to cover himself and show his perky butt making Cas laugh to himself. "And you have a nice butt." He climbed onto the bed and patted a cheek softy before he leaned down and fell next to him.

Dean grinned and tilted his chin up to show his tired green eyes. "I like your butt better." He mumbled and opened his arms to trap Cas in a hug, pulling him closer to feel the soft material of the angels clothes against his naked skin.

It was a nice feeling being him his arms.

___________

somethin quick :))