Tear In My Heart

something quick, happy valentines day my loves
_________

Dean hovered over the metal table, the blood soaked man laying against it sloppily. "What do you think it is?" He asked, lifting his eyes to glance at the angel directly in front of him. "Maybe a werewolf? The hearts missing and there is severe bruising surrounding the wrists and neck." Cas sighed softy and looked over at the cardboard box filled with evidence.

"Could be, check with Sam." Dean suggested, reaching over to slide the white sheet down to the mans stomach, to take a better look.

It wasn't that bad, the blood smearing only slightly and dried up bits hanging around the ripped open wound. A simple case that has a simple dead body, no big deal.

Dean leaned back up to his normal height and heard Cas chatting vigorously with his brother, so he instead turned to the heart resting on a silver plater. He picked it up and examined it carefully, checking for any other small objects or evidence that would prove his first theory incorrect.

"It is a werewolf," Cas broke the silence between them and walked back to the table with his hands in his coat, "Theres a pack of them along the edge of the town, Sams heading over here right now." He hummed. "Sounds good..." Deans voice trailed off and Cas became aware quickly.

"Is something wrong?" The angel questioned, looking at the hunter intently as he waited for a response. "Nope, i'm all good." Dean gave a quick smile and gathered everything together in the box before sliding the cover over the man.

"Okay, ill be in the car." Cas turned to walk away, but was cut off by Deans voice once more. "Hey, Cas?" He turned his head and saw the heart in Deans hand along with a stupid grin.

"Will you be my valentine?"

___________

im cringing so hard