Gods and Monsters || PT 2

Part two of the sin :)))))

"Im an angel looking to get fucked hard"
_________

Dean rolled them over, his legs straddling Cas' thighs with a grin as he leaned over to capture the angel in a heated kiss. "Dean," The older one panted, his arms lazily wrapping around Deans neck as he let the hunter take control momentarily.

"Ah, Dean," Cas bucked his hips up and sighed happily when he felt those same lips trail down his jaw and neck. "You're mine Castiel, understand?" The hunter parted his mouth and sucked deep marks that would show tomorrow morning. "Im yours, all yours.." Cas whined under his touch, repeating the simple words that he heard from his hunter.

Soon clothes where being tossed to the floor, deep moans echoing though the room as Dean ran his lips across his angels shoulder. "You wanna be fucked?" He asked, lifting his head to watch as he grinded against his boy. "Yes." Cas scrunched his eyebrows at the feeling, his mouth parted as he held onto Deans rapid hips. "Dean fuck me, ride me, hell, do something!" He threw his head back and whined at Deans thrusts.

"You want me to ride you?" The younger boy asked surprisingly, a smirk ghosting his lips at the idea. Castiel nodded his head franticly and suddenly a pair of warm hands started to tug his boxers off quickly. "Dean," The angel panted as he felt the coldness surround his skin instantly, then he felt warmth as Dean straddled him again.

The younger boy ducked his head, capturing Castiel into a heated kiss as he rutted against him slowly. Frantic hands found their way around his back and they clawed and ran down to his ass with need.

Dean didn't notice as Cas slipped a finger inside him, a surprising moan separating their mouths for only a second before they reconnected, this time slower as the hunter gathered his breath. "Cas," He breathed out, his bottom lip pulsing from how hard he was bitting down on it.

Castiel smiled and slipped another one in, Deans body jerking up with a thick groan. "Cas," He chanted again, his head swinging back as he leaned into the angels touch. "Don't stop, please," Dean pleaded, his legs trembling against Castiels sides as the older boy stretched and scissored him contently.

"Can you take another?" Cas asked, his concern rising at the fact that Dean could lose it at any moment. "Y-Yes." The hunter whimpered slightly as the third digit was added, a slight pain trickling up his nerves. "Look at me." Cas ordered, his free hand sliding up his partners waist calmly.

Dean hesitantly fluttered his green eyes open, his swollen lips parted at the feeling inside him. "Cas, i need you baby..." He begged, his face worn and flushed red as he looked down into deep blue eyes.

The angel complied and was in awe at the sight above him as he slipped his fingers out, a slight smirk against his lips at how wrecked Dean was, his body shaking and jumping with every sensitive touch of Castiels hands.

Dean lifted his hips off of Cas' thighs, knees shaking slightly, as he slowly lowered himself onto his partners dick. "Castiel-" He dragged out the foreign name and bottomed out with a silent groan at he feeling of being full.

"I got you baby, im here." Cas soothed him, his hands sliding up his waist as he patiently waited for the hunter to get use to the feeling. "You're doing so- ah--" Without warning, Cas was cut off by the sudden thrust of Deans hips, a thick moan slipping out of him as the pace started slow. "Yes, Dean right--ah-right there." He encouraged him, his head pressing back into the pillow in pure bliss.

Dean hunched over and pressed his hands onto Castiels shoulders, his lips begging for something more as they curled against the angels shoulder blades. "Shit, Cas, i cant last with you like this." Dean warned, his breath ragged and cut as he tried to thrust harder, faster, but he was so drained from earlier.

His hips stuttered and Cas took this moment to grab Deans thighs tightly, his eyes opening to watch as he started to thrust up into Dean unapologetically. The hunter screamed, his fingers curling around the angels shoulders as he whimpered and cried at the spot he was hitting. "Cas! Oh my god Castiel!" His green eyes shut tight and he came hard, his body shuttering and jerking up vigorously. The sight ended Cas shortly after, his fingers pressing deep into the boys hips as he came with a thick groan. 

Dean fell lip against the angel, his body worn and so fucking tired from an experience he definitely wouldn't forget. He couldn't speak, so instead he took a deep breath and slid off of Cas' with a heavy sigh of relief.

"I didn't know you could scream so loud." Cas teased, his arms trailing from Deans hips to his shoulders to hold onto his boy. "Shut up," Was all Dean could reply, his green eyes opening to look up at the angel watching him calmly. "Seriously, i think your voice is going to be gone tomorrow."

"Yeah? Well silence is better than explaining the bruises you probably left on my sides." Dean shot back, a sly grin creeping against his lips. "Have you seen my neck? How do i even begin to explain that!" Cas retored with a chuckle, his body shifting under Dean as he pushed him off with a small sigh.

It was silent for a moment before Cas turned his head to face Dean, who had his face pressed against the pillow sleepily. "Should we tell Sam?" He questioned, his face concerned and filled with worry.

"I don't know," Dean answered truthfully, not sure if telling a secret like this would effect them in the long run, "But we also shouldn't keep it a secret either. We just gotta time it right." He made sure Cas knew he wasn't ashamed of this- whatever they had going on. He just wasn't ready to hear the truth come out just yet.

"Okay, we can talk about it tomorrow. Good night, Dean." Cas lifted his arm and tucked it under his head as he dozed off, his mind wondering how it would be from now on.

"Goodnight, Cas."