Skipping School Leads To Your Mom Walking Into a Makeout Session

These bois cant lock doors :)
__________

Castiel

I felt my body bounce against the bed as Dean hovered over me, his smirk thick and beautiful as he peppered me in kisses. "I guess your right, this was a good idea.." I sighed with a smile as he ran his hands up my sides slowly, his fingers curling around my skin. "Told you." Dean chuckled as he sat against my hips, leaning over to my neck where he parted his lips and started to suck deeply.

"No marks.." I groaned feeling a large lump grow in my throat at the feeling of his tongue swiping over my jaw. "Come on.." He whined as he slowed down, only giving sloppy pecks against me. "No, Dean i don't want to go back to school with bruises up my neck and shoulders." I smiled faintly as he pouted into my neck, his nose brushing against the sensitive skin. "Alright, but next time theres no exceptions." He chuckled as he lifted his head to face me with a stupid grin before slowly kissing my lips softly.

I slid my hands up his chest, grabbing his shoulders carefully as he pressed against my now parted lips. I hummed at the contact and tilted my head slightly for a better angle as he ran his hands up my sides again, his thumbs rubbing against my hip bones.

I slid my hand to his neck and brought him closer as i felt his breath hitch, pulling away for a second to catch a breath before starting again. I smiled and nibbled at his bottom lip slightly, his laugh so arousing it made me take a second to pull away and admire his features.

"Your so pr-" "DEAN WINCHESTER!" A  loud voice boomed as we both froze, his hands still under my shirt and my hands cupping his neck.

I tilted my head up and saw the world upside down, but i sure didn't miss the woman glaring daggers into my eyes. "M-Mom this isn't-" "This isn't what it looks like?!" She announced, arms flailing as she scoffed, a dangerous smile on her face. "Mom i was going to tell you i sw-" "THAT YOUR SKIPPING SCHOOL!?" She asked in disbelief as i just laid under Dean, to scared to say anything at this point.

"I-I- y-ou..what-" "Dean i wouldn't give a single damn who you date, buT THE FACT THAT YOUR SKIPPING SCHOOL BECAUSE A BOY TOLD YOU TO IS CRAZY!" "HeActuallySaidItNotMe." I whispered as i felt Dean hit my shoulder. "Cas!" "YOU SAID WHA-" Dean interrupted his mother as he shoved me off his bed, my first instinct pulling me to my backpack where i threw it over my shoulders and ran for my life. "BLEACHERS!" Dean yelled as i shut the door behind him and sprinted down the stairs to see Sam creep his head inside the door.

"Your moms home!" I whispered as i franticly shoved him back out the door, the girl next to him growing wide eyes. "Sam whats-" "CHANGE OF PLANS!" He cut her off and we all sprinted back to school as fast as we could, a small smile on my face as i realized how much trouble Dean got himself in.

Told you..