Good Morning

How they wake each other up :)
___________

Dean

I walked into our room with a sigh, a small smile tugging at my lips as i saw Castiel still asleep with the covers tangled around his legs. "Cas.." I cooed as i walked over to him quietly, sitting down next to him carefully so he wouldn't wake. "Baby.." I leaned over and shook his arm slightly as i kissed him on the cheek.

He groaned to himself and flipped over so that he was facing me slightly, eyes still closed. "I made you breakfast." I kissed him and felt his hand slowly run up my arm as he pushed up. "Morning.." He hummed pulling away as he rubbed his hooded eyes and stared at me.

He was so attractive. 

_____________

Castiel

I groaned and rolled over slightly, running into Dean accidentally. "Shit, sorry babe.." I mumbled rubbing my eyes as i scooted to the opposite end with a stretch.

I smacked my lips together and scrunched my eyes closed as i stood up and stretched again, my toes curling into the soft carpet. "Im making coffee, be up before i get back.." I announced as i slowly walked out of the room and to the kitchen, Dean groaning loudly in response.

In a matter of minutes of staring at the floor, the coffee was done and in two mugs. I grabbed the handles and yawned as i walked back to the room, my feet dragging against the tiled living room. "Dean.." I called as i walked into the room to see him asleep, arms tucked under the pillows as he snored. "Dean." I called again, walking over to his side of the bed with a grumble.

He laid there, sprawled out as his mouth parted slightly open, droll slipping into the pillows. "Babe wake up." I whined as the mug suddenly became heavy in my left hand.

No response.

Annoyed and sleep deprived, i placed my mug on the night stand and turned back to Dean, looking forward as i slowly tilted the cup, the coffee rolling out and onto his back. "Wake up fucker its me time." "SHITAHFUCKWHAT!!" Dean hissed loudly as i held the mug out to him. "CAS WHAT tHE SHIT??!" He yelled narrowing his eyes at me as he clammed his steaming back.

"I made you coffee."