Midnight Nuggets

Cas smiled slightly as he hung onto Deans shoulder, small snorts escaping his lips as he hunched over, a beer hanging from his finger tips. "Deayn, we should totally dirch this place." He spoke in slurs as he downed the rest of the beer, smashing it to the ground loudly.

"Thats it, no more drinks, I'm taking you home." Dean groaned as he swung Cas' arm around his shoulder, practically dragging him out of the small club they wondered into. "Dean, i have- i have to tell you somefin.." Cas leaned his head back as they neared the door, a small grin tugging at his lips as he spoke. "Tell me." Dean pushed open the doors and was shot in the face with a cold breeze. "We should get some motherfuckbin Mc.D's"

Dean rolled his eyes as he walked Castiel to the car, he was sober enough to drive, and thank god he didn't join the shot challenge like his idiot boyfriend or else they would be stuck here till the morning. "You better be glad one of us isn't drunk." He opened the passenger side and helped Cas in carefully before shutting the door with a sigh.

Dean walked around the hood and opened the door to see Cas fiddling with his shoe laces, his legs propped on the chair against his chest. "I want some Mc.Dongals." He whispered to his drunk self as Dean sighed and turned on the ignition. "Sure, but you have to behave while where there- actually you're going to stay in the car."

Cas nodded as Dean reversed out of the gravel road, his eyes somewhat drifting to his boyfriend to make sure he was okay.

____________

Dean parked into the lot of the Mc.Donald's, Cas refusing to go through the drive through. "TimE TO GET SOME NUGGETS!!" Cas shouted as he raised his arms and opened the impala door quickly. "Cas i swea-" the drunken boy hopped out of the car with a large smile as Dean franticly got out to rush to his stumbling boyfriend.

"I want a mc flurry and a bigmac an-" Dean shut him up with a quick kiss as he slid his fingers into his hand. "my boYFRIEND IS GOING TO KIGK UR ASH-" "I am your boyfriend." Dean groaned slightly as Cas made an ouh and tilted his head side ways.

"Okay now behave.." Dean gripped Cas' hand as they walked into the fast food place quietly. Luckily no one was there, as it was almost one in the morning, which meant Dean wouldn't have to worry about the second hand embarrassment. "Hello, welcome to Mc.Donalds how can i help you?" A small woman sighed as they walked up to the front.

"Listen.." Cas slurred as he bent over and leaned to the woman with a smirk. "I need aLL the chichen nuggets you have." The woman looked at Dean who covered his face with a groan. "That would cost a lot, are you sure?" She raised a brow as he scoffed and took a step back. "woMAN I HAVE ALL THE MC.DONALGS GIFT CURDS ANF I HAPPEN TO SPEND THem nOw!" He reached for the stack of gift card against the register, but Dean grabbed his wrist and held it down. "He'll have a BigMac and a water.. Oh and an apple pie."

She rug up his order as Cas gave her a deadly stare. "You better keep your eyes off my man you hoe-" "THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!" Dean shouted over his boyfriend as he yanked the order from her hands before quickly walking out with Cas close behind, but before they left, Cas narrowed his eyes and pointed at the girl before walking outside to Dean.

They walked back to the car and hopped in, Dean grunting as he started the car and tossed the bag to Castiels lap."That girl was looking at you and i should of stabbed her." "Cas, just eat your fucking food."