A Date PT 1

a mixed request for @castiel_winchester00 & @destielempire

Heres some ref:

high school au - both seniors

(btw this is a shit load of words, i had so much fun writing it, so i hope yall like it too.)
________________

Dean watched as the new kid pulled out his notebook from his bag, the rooms eyes all upon him.

He was tall for the most part, his shoulders wide and posture straight-- which Dean assumed was the only thing straight about him. He wore a stripped shirt and torn jeans that clung to his thighs-- Dean also thanked the gods for that- and his hair was dark and slightly curly.

He was fucking pretty.

And Dean wanted a piece-- no, a chunk of that.

"Damn, is there a waterfall in your panties Dean?" Lisa joked, her brown eyes glaring knowingly at him. "Oh fuck off, you know he's attractive." Dean shot back, sitting up with a grin. "Yeah, but you look like you want to eat him-- oh god do you?" "No..." He paused, "Okay, maybe one thing--"

"Dean and Lisa, eyes on the board!"

They both directed their attention forward, Lisa kicking Deans ankle under the table as punishment, yet she tapped on his desk.

She signed "Talk to him", and Dean rolled his eyes and lazily signed back "Fine".

(dean and lisa are fluent in ASL)
__________________

Dean continued his day, talking up storms, texting his brother, and smiling at passing friends.

He wasn't popular, but had different cliques he affiliated himself with, which helped a shit ton when it came to figuring out the new kid.

"So, did he speak or say anything about Beyonce-- or drinking mineral water?" Dean questioned to his friend Kevin as they slumped themselves in a library table. "For the last time, no. I just said hey and we talked about tonights homework-- and those are stereotypes!" Kevin argued, his sigh loud and obviously annoyed with Deans antics. "Well thats all I'm goin' by for now. I haven't had other classes with him besides U.S. History..." Dean groaned and threw himself into his chair, his head swinging back in defeat.