Football Marks

(note: first off, sorry for anyone who said 'no' smut, but the vast majority of the comments where screaming 'yes'.)

okay but i hope those are lowkey love marks because thats what i was going for ?? yeah.

shitty football smut
_________

Dean

I ran my fingers through my hair, pulling up to get the tangles out as i waited for the game to start. "Hey fuckface, help me with my locker." A gravely voice asked, causing me to turn around and see Castiel with his gear on and a small frown on his face. "Wow your so pathetic.." I scoffed and made my way around the guys forming a line, careful not to bump into anyone along the way as i followed him to the back.

Cas led me down the narrow hall of lockers and shower rooms, both smelling equally bad. He stopped and turned to face me with a smirk, looking around before grabbing my face to kiss me hard. "Wow couldn't wait much?" I laughed pulling away as he gave a stupid grin. "Thats just the beginning, we should stop by my car later after the game?" He asked as he batted his eyelashes and rocked on his heel. "Wow and here i thought i was going to help my boyfriend open his locker." I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer by the hips, kissing him lightly before pushing away. "And yeah, ill meet you at your car, babe."

Cas smiled brightly and nodded as he unlocked the locker, taking out a helmet, before leading me back to the group of kids. "Hey, Winchester, Novak, you good?" The coach called from the front as i nodded. "Just needed help opening his locker coach." "Oh just fuck off will you?" Cas growled as he pretended to hate me like he always does.

"Hey, we don't need another fight you too.." (Which we staged because people where getting to suspicious.) Coach pointed a finger at us as we glared at each other and nodded. "Alright, now for the starting line up..."

____________

The game officially ended hours later, everyone leaving the field with wide smiles and a girl around their arms. "See you at practice Winchester.." Coach gave me a nod and i nodded back as i hurried to get the hell out of there.

Cas left as soon as the ref called end game, practically sprinting away as he yelled something about a family emergency. (Which was a total lie as they where in the crowd cheering for him.)

I smiled once i reached the parking lot, starting to jog to where Cas said he was parked; the far parking area where literally no one was at. I fixed my bag on my shoulders and ran to his car once i saw it, practically jumping up and down from the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

Once i reached the passenger side, i saw Cas with his feet against he dashboard and a deep grin on his face as he watched me open the door and throw my things in the front. "Hey babe." I breathed out before i shut the door and slammed our lips together, Cas already pulling us to the back.

"Im glad i took my gear off or else this would of been a whole different situation." I laughed as he pulled me on top of him with a small chuckle. "Thanks for that." He cupped my neck and tugged me down as i slid my hands up his sides. "God i missed your musk." He laughed as i pulled away to tug my shirt off, a large smile on my face. "I missed your sweaty arms." I joked as he frowned slightly.

I brought my lips back to his and slowed down slightly, my hands slowly running up his shirt as i pulled it over his head with a grin. "Still beautiful." I kissed him again as he laughed to himself, his blue eyes glimmering from the windows reflection.

I parted lips and started to kiss down his jaw and to his neck where i took a breath in. "So hot.." I murmured as i started to suck against the tan skin, a small whine slipping out of his open mouth. I felt him clench my back as i nibbled at the mark and started a new one, arching my back as i rolled my hips against him. "Dean-" he panted as he brought his hands to my hair, tugging slightly at the nape of my neck.