It Started With A Kiss, How Did It End Like This?

Short scene because i just needed to post
__________

Castiel

Pain was the first thing that i felt, then came the realization of what just happened. My breath was short, eyes wide as i slowly turned my head to see Dean with a sour expression.

I cupped my cheek, the feeling tingling as i touched the forming red slap across my face. I looked up and felt my heart skip a beat as Dean looked at me like i was insane.

He yelled as i looked down at my hand, everything happening too fast as i was still processing the fact that i just kissed Dean Winchester and he slapped me. "Cas what the fucking hell? Im not- you cant just kiss me!" He screamed, cheeks burning red as he took a large step back.

"I-I wasn't thinking. I just assumed-" "well you assumed wrong, Castiel." He spat as he glanced at me with utter despise. I shuttered at the use of my full name, the tone so different than the nickname that usually slipped from his mouth every time he addressed me.

"Im sorry." I managed to say before turning on my heel to walk away, wanting to be anywhere but here. "Cas, what happened? I heard Dean yelling." Sam rushed down the hall as i ducked my head away in attempt to give a hint that i wasn't in the mood. "Cas, whats up?" He asked softer now as i shrugged and backed away from his extended arm. "I must go.." i grunted as i shoved past him and flashed away to somewhere more secretive than here.

_____________

Everything was green now.

I always enjoyed the forest, the way the trees calmed me down and soothed everything so fucked up in the world. "I should of wiped your memory." I sighed out loud as i sat down on a rock, my hands pressing together in thought as i tapped my foot against the pressed grass.

"Why did i ever think- he only likes women... i knew that, so why did i-" i sighed again and shoved my face between my fingers, thinking of ways to apologize to Dean. It wouldn't be now obviously, he needed time to cool off and i would rather not add Sam into this either. I just needed to be patient, thats all.

"It started with a kiss... how did it end like this?"