Tell Me

i had to crop the bum because it has to be somewhat censored
straight(gay) up smut yall i have problems
_________

Dean was sweating, his voice fragile as he let out quiet moans into the wrinkled bedsheets curling under his trusts. "Cas, oh god Cas.." He begged for what seemed like hours, his hands held up above his head as if he was praying for release.

"Damn, i could just come watching you like this, Dean. All worked up and sweating and I'm not even touching your pretty dick." Cas' words slipped though the room as he watched from a distance, his legs spread as he watched Dean shake against the covers. "You don't know how bad i want your lips around my dick, sucking me off quick and dirty until im screaming your name."

Dean ducked his head into the sheets and huffed as he started to thrust up into them, his dick achingly hard as it smeared precome against his chest. "Please Cas, please fuck me." His voice was muffled as he moaned and grinded harder, his fists clenching together above his head. "Castiel! Oh god please Cas!" He snapped his hips up and shuddered as he neared his climax.

"Do it Dean, come all over the sheets so i can fuck you so hard your knees go weak--" Deans moan rang loud though Cas' ears, cutting the man off as he came with his back arched into the bed.

Cas blinked a few times and couldn't help but smirk as he saw Dean slowly lift himself up, his freckled cheeks red and eyes fluttered closed as he took deep breaths. His come slid down his torso and onto the bed along with the rest of his mess, and with a heavy gaze, Cas stood up to join him. "God you're so fucking hot."

Dean opened his eyes and saw Cas strip his shirt off along with his briefs, his dick springing out hard and red as it glistened with precome. "Can you take round two?" The older boy teased as he crawled onto the bed and made his way over Dean. "Fuck yeah."

Dean grabbed a pillow and placed it under his hips as Cas spread his legs apart with a grin, his eyes flickering down to the red plug still nestled in his boyfriends ass. He reached down and slowly pulled it out before tossing it besides them. "I forgot i had it in." Dean whimpered at the sudden empty feeling and brought his arms up to Cas' shoulders to bring him down to his face.

Cas immediately lined up with Dean and felt hands slide down to clench his arms as he slowly pushed in easily. "God you feel amazing." He groaned slightly and bit his lip as he heard Dean whimper silently against his ear. "You're so perfect." He pulled out slightly and pushed in as he held onto Deans sides tenderly. "So amazing for me."

Dean liked the feel of Cas' body flushed against him, his own legs raising slightly to wrap around Cas for a better angle. "Cas." He breathed against the mans neck and tightened his muscles as his boyfriend gripped his hips harder, sure to leave marks the next day.

Castiel thrusted harder at the silence, wanting to make Dean fall apart like earlier, wanting to hear him beg like before. His hips rolled and he felt Deans fingers clench onto his sides with a small moan. "How does it feel? Do you like my dick in your ass?" He breathed dirty sentences into Deans ear and grinned when the boy nodded in response.

"Im close, god im close.." Cas murmured as he dropped his head onto deans, their foreheads touching as Cas picked up speed and started to slam into the boy without mercy. "Ah, ah, Ca-as." Dean clenched his toes and dragged his hands down Cas' back as he felt him come inside of him, the feeling exhilarating and leaving him full.

Castiel took deep breaths and dropped his hands from Deans hips, bringing them to the sides of Deans head instead. He pulled out with a sigh and flickered his eyes up to Dean with a cheeky smirk. "How was that?" He chuckled softy as the boy was laying tired and breathless.

"Amazing."