No Touching

Im back with the sin !
I missed you all so much jfc !!
__________

Dean

I found myself in a circle full of strangers, my only friends being a lesbian named Charlie and my (very attractive) best friend Castiel.

I don't remember how i got here, hell i don't even remember where i was at. A party probably, judging from the stumbling teens that where pilling into the room to see this game someone made up last horny minute. "Wait what are we even playing?" Charlie asked, her pinkie raised as she slightly lifted her soda into the air. "No Touching, a game where were you kiss someone, and no matter how steamy it gets, you cant touch them." A newer senior explained from across from me.

He was attractive, 5'9, with plump lips that rested against his dark skin, kinky brown hair faded up neatly into a soft like style, but his eyes the bet feature about him. They where a dim hazel with lingering grey, and i swore i almost asked him out a few weeks back for that reason.

I swallowed stiffly as i caught myself staring, a small smirk on his face as he shook his head slightly. "Alright, who has first spin?" He asked as he trailed his beautiful eyes across the crowd forming inside the compact room. "I'll go.." I whispered slightly as i heard small hoots emerge from the audience.

He looked at me with a smile as i leaned over to spin the empty Coca-Cola bottle against the tiled floor. "Dean, Dean, Dean!" Everyone chanted in a low voice as the bottle spun rapidly around in a circle before landing on a small thick girl with large eyes.

The girl wore a dark green thin strap top with smaller shorts that cupped her thighs. She was about 4'11 and her hair ran down to the floor, long strands sticking against her tan curves. "Sorry.." She mumbled batting her lashes as she ran her fingers against her leg nervously. "Why?" I asked as i crawled over go her, sitting down with a smile as she looked away. "Im probably not your idea type.." She whispered as she adjusted her weight so that she was sitting upright. "Well i think your beautiful.." I smiled putting my hands against my sides as she giggled and leaned in.

It was a soft kiss; she was obviously nervous as everyone cheered for some reason. Yet i felt her fingers brush against mine as she parted my mouth slightly. "SHE TOUCHED HIM!" Someone yelled, causing her to hitch and pull away quickly. "Im sorry!" She squeaked, cheeks turning red as she clamped her hands together. "Your fine." I laughed slightly and returned to my seat with a grin as someone spun the bottle once more.

_________

The game continued and i was up again, leaning over to spin the bottle for the last time.

The low chants of my name started again and i kept a serious glare as it slowed down, everyone pausing to hold there breath as it stopped completely.

It landed on Castiel.

"OHHH SHITT!!" The senior from before called as his (assuming) friends laughed and clamped his shoulder. "Hope you're not homophobic bro because your kissing your best friend." He laughed hitting his thigh slightly as everyone whipped out there phones with sneers. I turned to Cas with nervous eyes as he stared at me with the same feeling; fear.

There was no doubt that we had feeling for each other, everyone knew something was going on, but the idea of actually kissing him was a mess. This could literally destroy our friendship, (or potentially make it more than that), and the last thing i need is for this to come crashing down. "Alight come on you horny bastards, phones up, eyes only." I groaned, not wanting any blackmail on Cas' part of this since i was openly bisexual and he wasn't.

A few groans lingered as i turned to face my friend with precaution, my hands fumbling away from his. "You're cool with this right?" I whispered in a low hum as everyone chattered and waited for something to happen. "Yeah, are you?" He asked turning his body to me with wide blue eyes.

I swallowed anxiously as i leaned in to answer his question, my lips hovering over his as i took sharp breaths. "Oh come on.." I heard charlie groan as she shoved my back, hard, against him, sending my lips crashing into his.

Everyone hooted and yelled as i nearly fainted right there from all the anxiety pilling up in my chest. I kept my hands down against the floor as Cas tilted his head slightly, his own hands dangerously close to mine.

I opened my eyes slightly and noticed he was calm, nearly relaxed as he breathed lightly against my skin. I felt a sharp bite against my lip and shut my eyes as i leaned in further to the only touch we had. I parted his mouth hesitantly and coiled my fingers against the tile as he made a barley noticeable whine.

a fucking whine.

I huffed against his lips, my face heating up as he retracted slightly with a hitched breath before continuing again. I felt the need to grab his sides, or just hold his hand, fucking something other than keeping them still.

Thats when he bit and pulled at my lip carefully, pushing against me as i nearly moaned in front if everyone, and i needed to touch him.

I panted slightly and tilted my neck before groaning loudly, my emotions getting the best of me as i grabbed his jacket to pull him closer, a semi loud groan escaping his lips.

Everyone cheered loudly as i brought one of my hands to his neck, the other gripping his jacket tightly. "Alright we get it, you too are a thing now!" Someone spoke annoyed as i felt Cas pull away harshly. I opened my eyes, caught off guard as i noticed he was pulled away by a dude with golden hair and stone cold eyes.

"Hey, who do you think you are kissing on my brother?"

"His best friend..?"