No Touching Pt 2

A lil extra gay for you dudes
_______

"Hey, who do you think you are kissing on my brother?"

"His best friend..?"

I shrugged slightly as Castiel pressed his face into his hands, ears stained red as everyone stared. "Did you even ask for consent you perv? Same for all of you- you're all fucking gross." He pointed his finger at everyone in the room, some heads held high, others down in shame. "Games over, get out of the room and go get drunk or something.." He grumbled taking a hard glance at me before placing a gentle hand on Cas' shoulder. "If i see you even look at the beer, i will shove you into Lukes bathroom for an hour, you hear?" He whispered slightly before walking off with a grin, Castiel frowning to himself.

I kept my hands on my lap as everyone walked out of the room, small laugher slipping out here and there as they passed by our embarrassed stance. "Sorry about him, he's overprotective.." Cas explained as he held out a hand for me, a small smile forming on his face. "Really? I couldn't tell.." I rolled my eyes and took his hand as he pulled me off the ground with a small grunt. "You wanna go to my room and play mario kart?" He asked with a small shrug as i dusted off my pants with a laugh. "Sure."

_________________

I slowly entered the quiet room that I've grown familiar with; i mean after all, I've been over so many times. "Hey about earlier-" "Don't worry about it." Cas smiled faintly as he took a seat on the bed, reaching for the controls on the floor.

I pursed my lips together into a frown and narrowed my brows as i took a seat next to him, grabbing the controller from his hands. "This doesn't change anything between us, does it?" I asked as he turned on the tv, the main menu already set up from when i stopped by a few days back. "Not if you want it to." He replied with a small chuckle as he turned to me slightly.

"Well what if i said i wanted to kiss you again?" I asked, swallowing hard as he shrugged with a smirk. "Id say go for it." His lips curled into a toothy grin as i quickly gripped his neck, pulling our lips together quickly before i could change my mind.

His strong intake in breath nearly made me pull away, guilty for coming on to strong, but it soon changed into something better. Cas grabbed my arm quickly, wrapping his fingers around my wrist as i cupped his face in my hand, the other gripping his bedsheets beneath us.

I tilted my head slightly and hummed as i felt our mouths part like before, but this time it felt more... Real; more sincere now that we where alone. "Dean-Dean wait.." Cas pulled away, his eyes closed as he tightened his grip on my wrist. "I don't want to rush into anythin-" "Cas i wasn't planning on fucking you, jesus, calm down." I laughed, leaning close enough for our noses to brush against each other as he smiled widely. "Alright, then can we continue where we left off?" He asked, eyes glimmering a bright blue like always. "Hell yes."