A Date PT 2

This is what the restaurant look like

and this is what they ordered:

dean

cas

smut warning towards end ______________

______________

Dean laughed fondly as Cas told another story from his childhood, his eyes scrunching up as he covered his smile. "Man, you sure did have a crazy brother..." He grinned, taking a sip of his water.

"Yeah, my siblings are far from normal. What about you? Do you have any siblings?" Castiel asked as he hunched over the table and picked up his burger. "Yeah, i have a little brother named Sam. He's going to be a freshman next year so I'm a little worried." "Whys that?" Cas questioned, his mouth full of burger and fries.

"Well i've looked after him all my life. Mom died when i was 5 and my Dad always worked, so i had to watch him most nights. I learned how to cook spaghetti at 7 and pay rent at 13. It's been tough, but for now, its us against the world." Dean sighed and decided it was best for him to shut up so he wouldn't kill the mood.

"Well I'm sure he'll be fine on his own. He has a cute older brother that taught him the ropes." Cas spoke without thought, not even realizing what we said about Dean. "You think I'm cute, Mr. I'm Straight?" Dean grinned, noticing the blush surround the boys cheeks. "U-Uh yeah, but not like that. It was a platonic complement." Cas stuttered, shoving his mouth full with the rest of his burger so he wouldn't be able to talk.

"I don't know man, this 'platonic' date doesn't really seem platonic..." Dean's eyes grew dark as he leaned over the table. "I saw you limp in earlier, care to explain that?" He whispered, his lips dangerously close to Castiel's ear before he leaned back casually.

Castiel visibly shivered at the action, his hands clenching the booth as he fumbled out an excuse. "I-I ran into one of the tables outside." He lied, his blue eyes fearful. "You know Cas, i thought you sounded real familiar on the phone. Almost as if i heard it before, but i ignored it." Dean leaned back into his booth and reached out for his water, taking a long sip before continuing, "So when you went to the bathroom, i texted Lisa and she eventually found out you had an older brother named Gabriel-- which you confirmed as you told your backstory." He set his glass down and couldn't help but smirk as he saw Cas's face drop. "Then i texted Benny because the name also sounded familiar. Long story short, Gabriel has class with Benny, and he cant keep his mouth shut."

"W-What are you implying?" Castiel became nervous as he fixed his hat and waited. "Im implying that you're maleaffection, from tumblr." Dean licked his lips and grinned, "I liked last weeks video, the panties where a nice touch."

Cas froze, his hands placed on his hat in utter shock. "H-How did you--" "I know people sweetheart." Dean grabbed the last fry and slid out of the booth quickly, reaching in his pocket for his cash.

He stood up and placed $40 on the table quietly, walking over to Cas with a frown. He leaned over and placed a hand on the boys thigh, squeezing it as he spoke. "You shouldn't lie, Castiel." He let go and rose up again. "I'll catch you at school."

He left shortly after.

_____________________

Dean walked down the halls, his smile bright as he walked towards his first class. His mind was full of Castiel as he recalled what happened last night, the very idea of Cas jacking off to him leaving him hot and bothered.

He would be sure to bring it up sometime.

He brushed the thoughts and continued to walk before he was dragged away by a very strong hand. He turned his head and grinned madly at the sigh of Cas. "Missed me already?" He chuckled cockily, his pride way to high.

Cas dragged them into the nearest bathroom, checking for signs of anyone before shoving Dean into a stall with him. "You know, i never would of guessed you were strong--" "Wow can you shut up or do i have to make you?"
Cas grumbled, his hands running down Deans shirt. "Ouh please do make me." Dean giggled, leaning his head forward to kiss the boy.

Cas pressed Dean against the wall, parting his mouth hungrily as his hands snaked under his shirt. Dean let out a breathy moan, Cas' fingers cold and thin. "Y-You know i saw your video last night.." He gasped, kissing Castiel again with need. "I couldn't get you out of my head after you walked out that door." Cas admitted, dragging Deans jacket off quickly, "You left me embarrassing hard."

Dean grinned and reached out to pull at Cas' jeans, popping the button and dragging the zipper down. "Look at you, already hard for me again." He commented, cupping the boy though his briefs. Cas moaned softy and thrusted up into the touch, a blush appearing around his cheeks.

The bell rang over head, causing Cas to snap his eyes open. "Shit i forgot--" "I'll be quick." Dean whispered, kissing Cas gently before sinking to his knees. He grabbed the elastic of the briefs and tugged them down as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Cas huffed as Dean looked at him and kissed his hard dick, his mind far gone as he held in a moan. Dean took him whole soon after, pressing his tongue up against the base as he bobbed his head. "Dean.." Cas moaned quietly and hunched over to hold onto the wall, his fingers pressing into the tile. "God your amazing." He bit his lip and looked down to see Dean drag his head back and forth, his hand tugging his briefs down even more to expose his ass.

"D-Dean what are you doing?" He huffed, whining when Dean pulled away to answer. "Suck." He brought his fingers up to Cas' lips and grinned. Cas turned beat red as he parted his lips, knowing what was about to happen. "I'll be gentle, okay?" Dean reassured him, kissing his inner thigh calmly as he felt Cas suck his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out of the boys mouth shortly after and brought them to his ass, pressing one in as swallowed his dick. "Dean!" Cas moaned loudly, covering his mouth as he shook above Dean.

Dean bobbed, sucking and pressing his tongue in unholy spaces as Cas broke down above him. He thrusted his finger inside him, adding another one with some resistance. "Yes, Dean yes.." Cas groaned and bit his lip as he clenched around the boys fingers, one of his hands coming down to yank Dean away as he came in a hushed whine.

Dean shut his eyes and felt cum slide down his face, his nose scrunched up in disgust as he slid his fingers out of the boys bum. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry, i didn't mean too!" Castiel quickly apologized and gave him a wad of toilet paper as he tucked himself into his briefs. "You're fine, just warn a guy next time." Dean chuckled, wiping his face as he stood up.

"You need a hand with your boner or should we get to class?" Cas blushed, pulling his pants up before he dragged the pad of his thumb over Deans stained cheek. "Are you askin' to jack me off?" "Is that alright?" "I just gave you a blowjob, of course its alright." Dean bitch-faced Cas and held his breath as the boy unzipped his jeans and shoved a hand into his briefs with a smile.

"I'll be quick."