13

all the guys walked into my hospital room a bit later, and i couldn't be happier. i really wanted to be able to go home. dr.karev walked in after i got changed.

"now, do not forget to take your medicine. and please take it easy for a while," he repeated himself. i nodded, wrapping my arms around him.

"thank you for helping me out, you're seriously amazing," i smiled. he hugged me tighter, smiling down at me.

"it's not everyday that i get miracle patients," he replied. i hugged him one last time before i was finally able to leave.

a nurse wheeled me to jc's car, and helped me inside. kian crawled in next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

we rode in a comfortable silence all the way back to the house. it really was a good day. after a month, i was finally back home.

jc quickly parked the car, while kian helped me out of the car. he carried my bag inside, and laid it on the couch.

i could tell recovery would be long and hard, because i was already exhausted. i slowly climbed the stairs and made it to my room. i pushed the door open, and took a good look inside. i sighed.

memories came flooding back to me, and i couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. so much has happened in this room, and none of it has been that great. a few tears slipped from my eyes.

two arms wrapped around my waist, and i immediately recognized kian's cologne. i turned to face him, burying my face in his chest. i sobbed silently, hugging him tighter.

"shh. i hate to see you cry. what's wrong?" he asked, rubbing my back. i sniffled quietly.

"i almost died in that room. i couldn't yell, i just kept knocking. i thought he was gonna beat me to death," i whispered.

he grabbed me hand, pulling me towards his room. we laid down, his head resting against my chest. i played with his hair.

"i didn't hear you. he came downstairs, and slammed the door. the door was covered with blood, so i just ran. i thought i lost you, baby." i kissed the top of his head.

"i would rather be right here in your arms that in that room. than with parker, than with dylan. i wish i would have known you for years upon years instead of months," i replied.

he didn't reply. instead, soft snores left his lips. he looked so peaceful, so attractive. i quickly took a picture.

will never be able to thank this amazing guy for never leaving my side through everything that has happened

will never be able to thank this amazing guy for never leaving my side through everything that has happened. i'm so thankful to have you. #blessed ❤️

i kissed the top of his head again, running the fingers of my free hand through his hair. i closed my eyes, letting myself drift to sleep in his arms.

//

"baby, wake up. you need to eat something," kian whispered, shaking me lightly. i mumbled quietly, before turning over. he chuckled, kissing my lips lightly.

"i'm not hungry," i whispered, putting my arms over my eyes. he sighed, wrapping his arm over my waist.

"i know, but you need to eat so you can get better. i really want you to get better," he replied, kissing my cheek.

i sighed, wrapping the covers around my short body before heading downstairs. kian chuckled behind me, holding his hand on my lower back.

"well look at the happy couple," jc
smiled, setting a few bowls on the kitchen table. i sat beside jc, stirring my fork in my pasta.

dr. karev told me switching to solid foods would be hard. it could take a month before i'm able to eat normally again.

i took a bite, then set my fork down. jc rubbed my back, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"i know this sucks now, but it'll get better," he replied. i nodded, taking my bowl to the sink.

"i'm gonna go to bed," i whispered. i hugged all the guys, holding onto kian tightly. i kissed him briefly before heading upstairs.

i headed into my room, trying to push away all the negative thoughts. i couldn't stop coming into my room all together.

i hopped into bed, pulling the covers tightly around me. i was beyond exhausted, despite the fact that i had just woke up. i fell asleep almost instantly.

as quickly as i fell asleep, i had woke back up. i was sweating and crying, wishing that i could get rid of all of my thoughts. i had a terrible nightmare that seemed so real. partly because it was real.

i covered my mouth, muffling my sobs. i walked into the bathroom, wiping at my eyes with a piece of toilet paper.

when i opened my eyes, he was behind me. his eyes held the same anger they had the day he beat me. i screamed, throwing my hairbrush at the mirror.

i couldn't take this. no matter what good comes into my life, parker will always be a part of who i am. i hated that more than anything.

my sobs became more frequent as i tried to control my breathing. it seemed impossible. jc came through the door, kian following close behind him.

"he was behind me, and i- i swear," i cried. jc nodded at kian, who picked me up and took me to his room.

"you stay in my room or jc's room at night, okay? i don't want you in there," he whispered, his fingers lightly trailing my back.

"everything is a reminder of him. i wish i would've listened and none of this would have happened. i'm so dumb," i yelled. he grabbed my face between his hands, making me look at him.

"as long as i'm breathing, i will not let anything hurt you. not emotionally, not socially, and sure as hell not physically. you are my girl, and i'm going to make it up for the times i wasn't there," he replied, kissing me deeply.

i wrapped my arms tightly around his body. i fell asleep in the comfort and security of kian's arms, knowing nothing would hurt me if he was here.

//

hi i have so much pre-written !!! thanks for reading, i heart you. xoxoxo