8

i woke up around ten at night to yelling coming from the backyard. when i looked out the window, nash cameron, jc, and kian were filming a video. i headed down the stairs and out the back door, to see ricky and connor sitting behind the camera.

the whole patio was a mess. there was food all over the boys, and the patio. three boys sat down, their eyes covered.

"what are you guys doing?" i asked. jc peeled his blindfold off slightly.

"we're filming a messy trivia game. if you answer wrong, you get something on you," he replied. i nodded.

cameron stood up, his phone falling out of his sweatshirt pocket. he quickly picked it off of the ground.

"ricky, my phone! go, get, clean it. please," he yelled, handing ricky his phone .

"how is it my fault?" he laughed. i grabbed cams's phone, going into the kitchen to wipe it off.

i left it on the kitchen table before goig back upstairs to go to bed. even though i took a nap, i still felt exhausted.

//

when i woke up the next morning, it was almost eleven o'clock. i cursed myself for not setting an alarm, and ran to the bathroom to shower.

i showered and blow dried my hair in record time. then i put on some simple makeup, and a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt. i quickly sent parker a text.

alli: might be a little late. sorry!

parker: what? couldn't set an alarm

i didn't reply, just focused on getting out the door. i strolled into the mall parking lot aroun 12:15 to see parker at the entrace. he looked tense.

"hey," i smiled, walking in front of him. he nodded, going through the doors.

"you look nice," he told me, his eyes fixated forwards.

"thank you," i smiled. my cheeks felt hot at his sudden compliment.

we walked through different stores, barely making any small talk. he kept telling me how good i looked, or the outfits he thought would look good on me. he was very sweet.

"hey! alli," someone called from behind us. i turned around to see nash and cameron. i smiled.

"hey guys. what's up?" i asked. they shrugged. parker's grabbed my hand, squeezing it very tightly. i half smiled, half grimaced in pain. he was so sweet, but very strong as well.

"this is parker," i smiled. parker sighed, a little annoyed. i shrugged at him.

"well, i'm gonna get going. have a, um, a great time," cameron half smiled, turning away quickly. that was weird.

our date only lasted about an hour longer before we found ourselves at the same place we met up.

i was about to start walking home, when parker grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"get in my truck. i'll drive you," he murmured. i nodded, hopping into the passengers side.

i gave him the directions back to the house, as he sped the way i told him to go. parker was very nice, and super affectionate. but i only hoped he felt the  same way about me.

i smiled back at him before shutting the door and heading inside the house. i had a great time today. jc was sitting on the couch.

"so, nash and cameron told me they saw you at the mall today. they said you were with some boy," he called to me. i rolled my eyes.

"yes, i was with parker. his sister is in support group and he gave me his number on wednesday," i replied. jc stood up quickly.

"is this a good idea? you barely know the guy, you just got out of a shitty relationship. do you really want to be in another one?" i rolled my eyes again.

"he isn't a bad guy. he's very sweet, and very affectionate, and he happens to be amazing. i don't care what you think," i retorted.

"i know you're moving things to quick. you're jumping into new things before old wounds have time to heal. it's gonna burn, alli." i shrugged, and headed upstairs.

i left my shoes downstairs, passing kian on the way to my room. he stopped me, his hand gently grabbing my wrist. i flinched at the contact.

"he's right you know. you need to give yourself some time before you jump right into things," he told me.

"i'm fine. i have accepted the whole situation, but apparently, it's too hard for you to accept. i'm happy right now, so please let me be happy," i whispered. kian nodded, continuing down the stairs.

i walked into my room, putting my phone on the charger. i knew it was early, but all i wanted was sleep. so quickly, my eyes fluttered shut and i was asleep.

//

thx for 100+ reads. bless up. pls vote and comment. :-)))