19

Her friends came through the window. "Hey Riles." Maya said coming in the window behind the guys. Riley turned around "Hey! You got the text. Im sorry it was super last minute." Riley said hugging all of them.

            "Its okay Riley." Farkle said. Riley smiled she could hear her parents fighting and so did her friends but they acted like they didnt. "I'll be right back." Riley said going downstairs.

              "Can you guys stop fighting? My friends are upstairs." Riley said but her parents ignored her. Riley sighed and went upstairs.

              Riley walked into her room. "Sorry had to tell my parents you guys were here." she said smiling. They nodded. "So its Shawn's birthday?" Zay asked. Riley nodded. "We're having his party here."

         They smiled and nodded. "Okay whats going on?" Riley asked "You guys are acting like its awkward."

          Topanga walked in "Riley, you didnt tell me your friends were here already." Topanga said smiling. "Yes I did." Riley said with a slight eye roll. It was awkwardly silent.

           "Well, Shawn is here." Topanga said. They all nodded and made their way downstairs.

           "Hi Shawn." Riley said walking downstairs "Hey kiddo." he said smiling at Riley. "Excuse me." he said and walked around Riley to hug Maya. Riley nodded her head and went over to the bay window.

           Farkle walked over and sat beside Riley. "You okay?" he asked. Riley nodded "I am." she said. "Are you?" Farkle looked at her surprised. Even in times like this she worries about others.

         "I am." he said. "I dont believe you." Riley said he looked at her "Well, I dont believe you." he said. "No one does." she said quietly looking down. "What?" he said softly. She looked up quickly "Oh nothing lets go to the party."

             They walked into the crowd of people.

A/N

     Hey guys! So i know i havent really been updating much and im sorry.

      Ive been busy with school, im in my second year of high school, and im working on all kinds of things and ideas for you guys!

      I will update and write more. This book still has a while to go so get excited.

xoxo