24

They were at the police station for hours. Mr. Minkus walked in and got his son. They walked outside.

         "Farkle. Why would you do this?" he asked "Im not going to let anyone talk to me or Riley like that." Farkle replied. It was silent for a few seconds "Well was Riley there?" Minkus asked "No. Thats why i did it."

           Again an awkward silence since Farkle didnt have a good relationship with his parents. "Farkle this is bad publicity." Minkus said. Farkle looked at him shocked and that is when he snapped.

          "You cant think of anyone but yourself. You cant think of anything besides your business. Dad, you and mom fight all the time and I can hear it. Call me worthless I dont care. I never cross the line and the one time i do you are basically calling me a bad son. Who does that?" Farkle almost yelled.

           His dad looked around to see if anyone saw this. "Farkle you have bruises all over you. This is bad. For me." Minkus said. "For you? Every damn thing is for you." Farkle said. "Forget it I will walk home alone. Or better yet im not coming home i will stay with a friend." Farkle said.

           Farkle walked away and called Lucas. Lucas said he could spend the night so he went over. Riley was doing homework having no idea of what happened that night.