33

Zay and Lucas picked up the tree and layed it beside Farkle. Farkle sat up. "Are you okay?" Riley said in a sort of panic. Farkle nodded. "Yeah I'm good." he said starting to stand up but quickly sat back down in a falling motion "But my ankle is not." he said and then smiled.

            "Well lets get you to the hospital then." Topanga said. Farkle nodded and got up with the help of Lucas and Zay.

         They sat at the hospital for a couple of hours. The doctor came out. Everyone walked up to him "It's broken." he said. They took Farkle back to get a boot on and then left.

         "What a Christmas Eve and its not even night yet." Maya said laughing and everyone laughed with her.

           They all went to Riley's after. Riley and Farkle ran up to her room to get pillows for their annual Christmas movie watching tradition, their first one with Zay!

              "So how are you?" Farkle asked. "You have a broken foot and you're asking me how I am?" Riley asked. Farkle looked surprised "Well um yeah." he said "Im good." she answered.

           She was lying. For some reason she wasnt good. She was feeling defeated and useless, and Farkle knew it.

            "How are you?" her words broke through the silence. He stood there trying to say he wasnt okay. He wanted to tell her so bad, but he couldnt push himself to do it. "Im good, except for ya know the foot." he said smiling.

             Riley nodded knowing he was lying. They grabbed the pillows and went downstairs and sat down with their friends.

A/N

      HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2017 new year! Hope its great!

Xoxo,
       Courtney Ann