13

The gang was sitting in Topanga's. It was quiet until "Riley you got here pretty fast." Zay said. Farkle and Riley looked at eachother. "So? I was in my room and I went out of the window." Riley said defensively.

     "Okay" Lucas said sarcastically. Riley and Zay looked at him and Maya and Farkle looked at Riley. "Oh you dont believe me?" Riley asked kind of hurt. "So Riley you just happened to be sitting in your window, and you just happen-" Lucas stopped and looked at the door everyone saw Josh with his girlfriend.

       Maya started to turn around but Riley jumped on her. "Peaches!" she said loudly "Riles?" Maya said in confusion. Riley just smiled when she heard more people walk in. She looked up to see her dad and Shawn giving them confused looks. Riley looked over at Josh and they nodded.

     "Hey Riley." Josh said. Riley sighed knowing she had to get off. Maya smiled at Josh but when she stood up and saw the blonde mistress holding his hand her smile faded.

       All of the attention was on Josh and Maya. Riley was glad it was off of her. It was silent an awkward silent, though. "Oh this is my new girlfriend." Josh said to break the silence "Are these your friends?" the mistress asked. "I used to be." Maya said before walking out, her friends following.

        "Maya!" Riley yelled while her and the rest of the gang were chasing her. Maya slowed down and slowed to catch her breath. "Are you okay?" Riley asked between breaths. Maya nodded and walked home.

        They were near Riley's apartment and could hear faint yelling. They couldnt make out the voices but Riley and Farkle knew who it was.

       "Well theres a couple people who arent very happy with eachother." Lucas said Zay laughed. Farkle looked and Riley and Riley looked down "Yep." Riley said. Lucas and Zay noticed "Well, I gotta go home bye guys." Riley said and went home. She found Auggie sitting in her room with his ears covered by his hands.

         She sat down and held him. He noticed some faded lines on her wrist.