3

Riley sat there trying to write an essay. All of her friends were doing math but everyone in the room stopped and looked at Riley.

           She had suddenly started shaking her leg really fast not focusing on her essay because she was bullying herself in her head. "Riley, are you okay?" Maya asked slowly and cautiously. Riley looked at everyone looking at her concerned. "Um," she said trying not to tell them she was having anxiety "yeah its just this essay. Yeah this essay is just too much." she said.

          You liar. You just lied to your best friends and family. How do you feel now? Horrible, I feel horrible. Absolutely horrible.

          Maya slowly took Riley's binder away. "Sweetie, take a break from this and do math with us." she said grabbing Riley's attention. Riley nodded.

          She reached down to grab her textbook "I forgot my textbook at school! Im so stupid!" She said slamming herself against the back of the couch putting her hands over her face.

          Everyone looked at her concerned "Riley, its not the end of the world." Lucas said. Riley sat up and smiled "You're right i can just borrow yours." she said looking at his textbook. Everyone looked around at eachother (the adults are still there looking around with the teens)

          You are stupid glad you noticed. Kill yourself. No! Never! What ever floats your worthless boat.

          Riley was sitting there zoned out when Lucas started talking about the homework she came back. "Huh? I didn't hear you." she said everyone looked at her because he was right in her ear. "Riles, are okay?" Maya asked feeling her forehead. "Yes! I'm fine!" she said raising her voice a little, no one noticed. "Im just," she started Think of something Riley. "stressed." she finished.

            "Riley we think you should go home." Farkle said looking at her with a deep concern. They stared at eachother for a few seconds. When she thought he suspected something she pulled away. "I haven't finished any of my homework." she said in defense. "It's okay," Topanga stepped in "I will write a note. You need to sleep, go home."

          Knowing that you never win arguements with Topanga Lawerence Matthews, she went home.