34

That night everybody just watched different movies and ate different snacks. In the morning everybody went home.

             Farkle stayed to help clean. "Thanks Farkle but you dont have to." Riley said as he was helping clean "I want to." he replied. They cleaned in silence. As he was leaving Riley talked to him at the door.

            "Thanks Farkle." Riley said smiling. "No problem." he replied. Riley looked at his foot "Its been a long day. You should probably rest your foot." she said looking carefully into his eyes.

             "Its fine." he said. Riley smiled "Farkle you need to rest it." she said looking at him. "Its really cold." he said smiling. Riley laughed "Well then let me give you a big warm hug to keep warm until you get home."

             Riley stepped closer and hugged him. As she pulled away she looked into his deep ocean blue eyes. They stood there looking at eachother for what seemed like hours. "I," Farkle started "I gotta go." he said slowly.

            Riley nodded but nobody moved. "Thanks Farkle." she said slowly. Farkle nodded. They both started leaning forward until their lips met. They kissed. When they pulled away they just looked at eachother. "I gotta go." he said and left.

         Damn Riley. Why would he want you? That was a good question. Why would he want to be with her?

A/N

        Thanks for 1.17K reads! In other news...

         Girl Meets World was officially cancelled today. They shows life lessons will forever continue just as Boy Meets World's has. The cast and crew are so thankful for us as their audience. Currently the Twitter fandom is trying to get Netflix (and maybe FreeForm) to pick it up. I end this Authors Note with one phrase- Take on the World! Its ours now❤

"Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good."
    -Mr. Feeny ; Boy Meets World

Xoxo,
       Courtney Ann