1

Riley is back! No one knows though. She got back a little after midnight, but she will be at school.

       Mr. Matthews walked into Abigale Adams High School as if he never left, but he did.

       He walked in stopped looked around and smiled. He was walking towards his classroom when all of a sudden-- "Mr. Matthews!" he heard from behind him. He spun around and smiled to see Maya, Farkle, Lucas, and Zay smiling and waving.

         He walked over "Hey guys." he said looking at them. "You're back! Does that mean Riley's back?" Maya asked sounding really excited. "I dont know. Turn around." he said smiling.

         Maya turned around "Riles!" she screamed causing the others to turn around. "Peaches!" Riley yelled back. They ran at eachother and hugged. The guys smiled and ran over. Riley hugged them one by one probably hugging Farkle the longest.

          "I missed you guys so much!" Riley smiled. It seemed kind of fake-y. The gang didnt ignore it. "Ri, are you okay? That smile looked kind of," Maya started "Fake-y." Farkle finished, making everyone nod. "Oh, Im really tired we didn't get home until after midnight." Riley said kind of laughing.

         The gang bought it. The bell rang and they went to class.

        A/N

Hey guys so I know this is a short first chapter but its almost midnight and Im tired. The next chapters will be longer after this one and better

XOXO