20

Farkle was talking to people. Riley was trying to but she felt like everyone was ignoring her.

         It started storming so Riley went back to the bay window to see the rain and lightning and hear the rain and thunder.

        Everyone is ignoring you because no one likes you. Youre worthless.

        Riley sat there staring out the window. She sat alone for hours and hours and no one noticed. Lucas and the gang finally came over to her.

        She was lost in space. "Riley?" Zay asked. Riley turned her attention to him. "Yeah?" she replied. "We need to talk." Maya said. They all went upstairs.

        Farkle decided it was time to tell them about his parents. "Guys I have to tell you something." he said. Riley knew what he meant. "Whats up?" Lucas asked. Riley immediately saved Farkle.

       "I hurt myself. I know i shouldnt ever but i do. I cut my self and hit myself. I even punched a wall for crying out loud. I know i should have came to you guys and didnt and im sorry. Oh i also have these thoughts. Yeah these thoughts of hatred towards my self that i cant stop. Yeah. Oh and my parents fight. Yeah they filed for divorce, at least thats what my mom said."

           Maya immediately hugged Riley. Farkle pulled Riley aside.

           "You saved me."
           "I did."
           "I didnt ask you to do that."
           "Well I did."

         They walked back over to the group. "Farkle what were you gonna tell us?" Zay asked. Dammit Riley.

         Farkle hesitated and then said "Um its not that important anymore." Maya looked at him "Aw bull. Spill it." she said. Farkle nodded "My parents are fighting. Thats the only way I knew Riley's were, i could just tell."

           Maya hugged Farkle. Everyone started talking about it and ignoring Riley. Riley walked upstairs. Her parents were yelling in their room. Her friends followed when they noticed she left. They went into Riley's room and they sat down.

         "Riles?" Maya asked. Riley looked at Maya. In her eyes she saw deep concern, worry, pain, and dissapointment. "Yeah?" Riley asked "Dont ever hurt yourself again." she said. Riley, on the edge of tears but holding them back because of the guys, nodded and hugged Maya.

         Maya left to go help her mom. Lucas left to study. Zay left to go get food. Leaving Riley and Farkle alone. "We are just two useless people. Arent we?" Farkle said grabbing Rileys attention.

           "No Farkle. You arent useless." Riley said. "Well I know you arent." Farkle said "I know im not," Riley lied "telling you guys everything really helped." she finished her lie. Farkle somewhat smiled. "I have to go. My parents are, i dont even know." Farkle said. Riley watched him go down the fire escape and head towards his home.

           She paid attention to the sky. She saw a red dot Mars. She thought

           He walked home and looked to the sky and saw a red dot. Mars. He thought