12

Riley woke up. She realized it was Saturday and made her way downstairs. Her mom and dad were talking on the couch.

          "Goodmorning sweetie." Topanga said. Riley fake smiled and got some hot tea. "Whats wrong?" Topanga asked. "Sorry I make your life more difficult. Sorry im the reason you guys are getting a divorce." Riley replied whole-heartedly and went upstairs.

          Cory and Topanga looked at eachother.

         They didn't go check on her. She laid on her bed and listened to music. No one came in her room. No one texted or called her. She thought no one cared about her.

          She was laying there. Thinking and hating herself. She got a text from Maya.

M: Hey riles...
R: What up peaches
M: im freaking out ri. i woke up and idk i was having anxiety
R: why?
M: idk Riley! if i knew dont you think id make it stop?
R: i was just asking
M: youre right. im sorry for yelling
-Read at 1:10pm-

          Riley threw her phone down. Your best friends even hates you.

          That thought. That thought got to Riley. She tried to stop that thought but she couldnt.

         Cory came into Riley's room. She was staring at the ceiling but sat up at the sound of her door opening.

        "Hey kiddo." he said walking in Shawn behind him. "Are you okay?" he asked. Riley just shrugged. "Whats wrong?" Shawn asked. "Why dont you ask the beloved Cory and Topanga?" Riley asked.

         Shawn looked at Cory. Riley got a text. "Lucas wants me to meet the gang at Topanga's. Can I go?" Riley asked. Cory nodded and Riley went out the window.

          "So you and Topanga?" Riley heard Shawn ask from a difference.

         Riley walked into Topanga's and sat down beside Farkle. It was December and it was cold. "Where's your jacket?" Farkle asked "Oh I just left really fast so I forgot to grab it." she said shivering.

         Farkle knew she was lying so he wrapped his jacket around her "Thanks." she said looking at him. They looked into eachothers eyes for what felt like forever but realistically was only a few seconds.

          "One does not simply forget a jacket." Maya said in her phony british accent that everyone loves. "But yet again one does." Riley replied in the same accent.

Broken (GMW Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara